Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Sunday, February 12, 2006
by Jay Allbritton
Vice-President Dick Cheney accidentally shot a man while hunting on Saturday.
Lawyer, Harry Whittington, 78, is in stable condition after Cheney sprayed him with shotgun pellets on Saturday. The incident happened at Armstrong Ranch in south Texas. The pellets hit Whittington in his cheek, neck and chest. He was taken to the hospital by the ambulance that Cheney has on call in case of medical emergency.
Apparantly, Cheney didn't see Whittington. Wait. You mean a person can make an honest mistake with a gun? Maybe we as a society should be more careful with guns. I'm sure Dick would agree, considering this unfortunate accident.
VIDEO: Maybe Cheney shoulda popped a cap in the guy telling him to go fuck himself in this clip.
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)
- A Baker, A Muslim and the Pope Walk Into A Bar...
- 3 Is The Magic Number
- More Left-Wing Hate Speech
- Dubai Ports International to Dobbs: Be Very Caref...
- Yeah? Well... That's Just Like... Your Opinion,...
- Ohio State Senator Adopts A Republican Tactic
- Yo That's Racialist!
- We Recommend the Tea
- IST Movie Review: Max
- Do You Think I'm Funny, Private?
- What's the Deal With the Silver Ring?
- Mmmm... Roses of the Prophet Muhammad
- The Hunter Becomes the Hunted
- Warmongers Bolton, Powell Among Peace Prize Nomine...
- Dr. Fakediplomacy, or, How I Got Fooled Again and ...
- Stuck in Lodi Again
- South Dakota's Senate Moves to Criminalize Abortio...
- Father of Neoconservatism Calls Movement "A Farce"...
- Coming Sooner or Later: The Sequel
- Taking the Secret Out of Secret Service
- Okay, Woodward, You're Crazy
- Appetite For Suction
- All He Does is Win PEN/Faulkner Awards
- Guest Column #3: Great White North? Not Bloody Li...
- What's So Civil About Rights, Anyway?
- Clinton Fuses Worst of Gore, Kerry
- Holocaust? I Can Prove the Twentieth Century Neve...
- President's Day News From Around The Planet
- What Kinda Crap is This?
- Josama bin Biden?
- Bird Flu Concerns: Fair or Fowl?
- Oh Paulie? Won't See Him No More
- Help Me Obi Wan, You're Our Only Hope
- Playtime Is Over
- Radio Free Antarctica #2: Oh, Hi, We're Back on t...
- Rollins To Aussie Government: Go Fuck Yourselves
- Cleric Offers a Million Reasons to Whack "Cartooni...
- Goddamn That Oil Pushin' Man
- UN Issues Useless Report; U.S. Plugs Ears and Pout...
- Guest Column #2: Diamonds: Inside the Bling
- I Just Mention This In Passing
- Cheney Ducks Into Friendly Fox-hole, Takes Respons...
- U.S. Risked Carroll's Life to Avoid Appearance of ...
- Holy War on Terror, Batman
- Valentine's Day News From Around the Planet
- Ted Rall, Y'all, Ted Rall, Y'all!
- That Dog Won't Hunt: Offical Story in Cheney Hunt...
- Danish Boycott is Empty Half-measure
- Cheney, on the Hunt, Guns Blazing
- Preparation for Attack on Iran Underway
- Diamonds Are for Marks
- Clooney finds Stone's Prophetic Voice
- Guest Column #1: Ironitis: When Irony Hurts
- Let's All Get Together And Say That Conspiracies D...
- What Are You Reading For?
- Libby Fingered Dick
- Please Put a Stop to Hammertime. Please.
- Deaning McCain
- Cartoon Violence, the Nanny Media and the Satanic ...
- Phony Crony
- Couldn't Pay Me to Listen
- Hey, nice Monotreme
- Veterans Line Up to Unseat Those Who Sent Them to ...
- IST Music Review #1: The New Elected Album
- This is Just Wrong
- Get Your Web-browsing Peepers Out of My Pipes!
- Same as the Old Boss
- Game: Blouses.
- Did You Get the Memo about the TPS Reports?
- Libby Tries to Run Out the Clock
- A Lot of Strands in Old Duder's Head
- Go Alito, Go Alito, It's Your First Day
- Groundhog Day? Again?
- Dr. Rumsfeld, You're Needed in Surgery
- Classless Action Lawsuit
- 2245 Dead. How many more?
- ▼ February (76)