I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Al Gore to Fundraisers--Spread the word, I'm Not Running

by Jay Allbritton
Wonkette reports that Al Gore was on the short list to be President of Northeastern University, but the school is going with a different choice.

Good. Hopefully this means that Al Gore has a higher cause in mind--the Presidency in 2008. I have maintained for months that Gore would be running and will win, but I'm starting to get nervous.

If Gore really does want to conceal his desire to be President until the time is right, he's finally done something a bit more convincing than simply denying he'll run.

Time magazine is reporting that Gore has released fundraisers to work for other potential candidates and has asked they spread the word that he's not running.

If that is just part of the act, then Al Gore is getting down and dirty early on.

VIDEO: CNN looks at Al Gore's new movie.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger