I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Truthout: Rove Legal Team Informed of Indictment by Patrick Fitzgerald

by Jay Allbritton
Jason Leopold of Truthout is reporting that Karl Rove has been indicted.

Patrick Fitzgerald spent half the day informing Rove's attorneys that their client was now facing charges of perjury and lying to investigators.

Okay, thanks for telling us Fitzgerald.

If anyone is doubting Leopold, all I can say is Leopold has been spot on for a long time. Still, I know it's not news until Brian Williams or Wolf Blitzer says it.

I'm still going to sleep with a smile on my face.

Buh-bye Karl.

VIDEO: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust.
VIDEO: Postal Service - This Place is a Prison.
VIDEO: Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - Happy.
VIDEO: Nine Inch Nails - Terrible Lie.
VIDEO: Bright Eyes - No One Would Riot For Less.
VIDEO: Black Crowes - Remedy.
VIDEO: Pearl Jam w/ John Fruciante - I Believe in Miracles.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger