I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What is the Deal With Scooter Libby?

by Jay Allbritton
Patrick Fitzgerald can't really talk about the upcoming trial of Scooter Libby or the ongoing investigations into the White House's outing of former CIA operative Valerie Plame.

But he can talk about other things, and he did last week with high school senior Joseph R. Santo of Fitzgerald's alma mater Regis High School in New York.

He says he loves his job--I know I love the job he's doing on the White House.

Santo did a good job with the piece, in this excerpt he gets to Fitzgerald's inner-Batman:
I think that people do not realize that when you are a private lawyer, your obligation is to serve your client. If your client wants to do something, you have to take that position even if it'’s a position that you don'’t agree with. ...[as a] federal prosecutor, my job every day is to do the right thing. Working in the federal government is a learning experience and I feel like I am always on the side to pursue justice. In the private sector, you make a lot more money, but it is a lot less interesting and you do not have the luxury of making your own decisions.
He also says he likes Seinfeld, yadda, yadda, yadda.

VIDEO: Hardball's David Schuster looks at the damage caused by the outing of Valerie Plame (via Crooks and Liars).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger