I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Top Five Protest Anthems - #4 Bruce Springsteen - Born in the USA (Acoustic Version)

by Jay Allbritton
Just to contradict myself, here's the acoustic version of a Springsteen anthem that works better than the original.



Maybe Rage could come out of retirement and tackle The Boss again.

VIDEO: Bruce Springsteen - Kitty's Back in Town.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger