I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Awards News--Hillary Lashes out at Cheney; James Best Wins Harvey Award

by Jay Allbritton
Hillary Clinton gets herself an Icee Award for verbally bitch-slapping Dick Cheney. Clinton's comments came after Cheney arranged a rare conference call to say that Joe Lieberman's loss in Connecticut to the "great left hope" Ned Lamont would hurt the war on terror. Of course we know now that this was a political sucker punch Cheney took with full knowledge that the British police were about to break up this famous terror plot all the news people are yacking about.

Senator Clinton said:

I don't take anything [Cheney] says seriously anymore. I think that he has been a very counterproductive even destructive force in our country and I am very disheartened by the failure of leadership from the president and vice president.

Good work, Senator. She's really starting to kick a little ass and we like it--me and the penguins anyway.

Who else is winning awards lately? Lets do Awards News:

VIDEO: Kinks - Milk Cow Blues.
VIDEO: Roscoe takes on Barney Fife.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger