Senator Clinton said:
I don't take anything [Cheney] says seriously anymore. I think that he has been a very counterproductive even destructive force in our country and I am very disheartened by the failure of leadership from the president and vice president.
Good work, Senator. She's really starting to kick a little ass and we like it--me and the penguins anyway.
Who else is winning awards lately? Lets do Awards News:
- James Best, best known for his role as Roscoe P. Coltrane, will receive the Harvey Award for his art work from The Jimmy Stewart Museum. Coo, coo, coo, coo, coo.
- Subway, the sandwich-makers that helped that putz lose a ton of weight then plastered him all over the tube, won the Brand to Watch award from some weird ass organization in the UK.
- Ray Davies of the Kinks won the Icon award. Kinks--there's a fine rock band (no sarcasm).
- Ellen Burstyn has been nominated for a best supporting actress Emmy for 14 seconds of screen time. Quite impressive.
- A trio of excellent Canadian directors were nominated for a Director's Guild award.
- Muse has landed five nominations for the hard rocking Kerrang! Awards.