I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Station Agent's Birthday Playlist

by Jay Allbritton
Crossposted at The Walrus Speaks.

Well this is it, the yearly tradition. 32 years old and I don't feel a day over 900.

Here's some music I've been listening to lately.

Rilo Kiley - A Man, Me, Then Jim.


Bishop Allen - Things Are What You Make of 'Em.


Bright Eyes - Perfect Sonnett


Nonpoint - Alive and Kicking


Bjork - Joga


Jena Kraus - My Old Guitar


Flogging Molly - The Likes of You Again

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger