I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ben Stein--Class Warrior

by Jay Allbritton
I happen to think Ben Stein is a dick and I had it with his dickitry long ago. In fact, considering his long dickish past, his new article on taxes is fairly jolting.

From the NYT:

This conversation keeps coming back to mind because, in the last couple of weeks, I have been on one television panel after another, talking about how questionable it is that the country is enjoying what economists call full employment while we are still running a federal budget deficit of roughly $434 billion for fiscal 2006 (not counting off-budget items like Social Security) and economists forecast that it will grow to $567 billion in fiscal 2010.

When I mentioned on these panels that we should consider all options for closing this gap--including raising taxes, particularly for the wealthiest people--I was met with several arguments by people who call themselves conservatives and free marketers.

Really?

By the way something, even former-dickhead Ben Stein says the Iraq War is a failure.

Watch:



Tags: , .

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger