Dennis Kucinich held a meeting yesterday (that received no coverage at all) on the validity of the Lancet study that claims America is likely responsible for 650,000 civilian deaths in Iraq.
You can watch it here (h/t Angela in Kansas)
Since the field is nowhere near as principled as Kucinich on many important issues, he's going to dust himself off and get back in the race.
VIDEO: Ani DiFranco got behind Kucinich in 2004. By the way something, this blogger cast his vote for Kucinich in the Florida primary. Here's her tribute to him, "Next Bold Move":
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)
- Season of Death Claims 3,000th Soldier in Iraq
- Arlen Specter, Surge Protector?
- Florida Congressional Race Going to House Floor
- China's Coal Cloud Seen From Space
- Nimmo--Neoliberal One Worlder Officially Kicks Off...
- Net Neutrality Saved; Extortion Preserved
- Saddam on CNN in 1990
- Doesn't Look a Day Over 5,900 Years Old, If You As...
- Top 10 Posts of 2006
- Jarvis Cocker - Running the World
- Save the Polar Bear
- Biggest Hero, Villain of 2006 One in the Same
- It's On!~ Wikipedia to Duke it Out With Google
- How to Spice Up Your Sex Life--Dubya Style
- Outsourcing the Military
- The Next Logical Step
- 30 Days as a Muslim
- The Power of the Steagle--American Eagle to Move O...
- In the Year 2007...
- Court Rules Against EPA
- Merry Christmas... Over to You Rick
- IST Person of the Year--Stephen Colbert
- War Is Over
- Happy Festivus!
- Stripmining the Moon?
- Do You Feel a Draft?
- Jeb Says He Has No Future
- The Hater Report--Malkin, Schlussel, Morris, Beck,...
- Bush Donor Breaks out of Jail... In Iraq!
- Iraqi Comedian Killed
- The Jesus News--Holy Foreskin, Batman; Christmas i...
- They Can Tell Without Asking and They Don't Care
- Gore Nailed!
- Note to Fitzgerald, Waxman, Other Investigators: ...
- Voters to GOP--It's Not Me, It's You
- Year End News--You Won, Overlooked Stories, Bubba ...
- American Detainee's Rights Trampled in Iraq
- War Plan is Out--Distribution Unlimited
- AIPAC vs. The Klan
- Two or More Wrongs
- Sao Paulo To Go Ad Free
- Borat and Colmes
- Clothing and the First Amendment
- The Iraq News--Death Count nears 3,000, McCain Goe...
- So Rove is Cooter?
- Florida Execution Takes Two Lethal Doses, 34 Minut...
- Save America--Disband CNN
- Army and Marines to Ask Gates for Full Access to G...
- McNabb Speaks Out On Darfur
- Russ Reports--Does Soy Make You Gay?
- Kucinich Is In
- Put On the Bat Suit, Al
- On the Road to Monumental Confrontation
- SNL's Will Forte on Gay Marriage
- Taliban Bullies, Murders Teachers in Afghanistan
- Dig Deeper Mr. Simmons, The Truth is Out There
- Investigation Season Opens January 4
- Rummy's Tummy Can't Take U.S. Civil War
- Jefferson Wins, GOP Leaders Negligent, Another Cha...
- Charlie Rose Speaks to Stephen Colbert
- Global Internet Crackdown Targets Journalists
- It's Not a Civil War
- Political Grandstanding 101
- 26 Years...
- Charlie Rose Speaks to a Panel of Experts about Li...
- Feingold Rips Iraq Study Group Report
- Congrats Mary Cheney--What Are You Going to Tell Y...
- Ahmadinejad to America--Respond to Devine Call or ...
- How To Deal With Non-Voters
- Panel Rejects Fair Elections
- IRS Privatized Out of $200 Million
- Young Conservatives of Texas Get Their War on War ...
- Stunning Admissions--Gates Admits we're Losing, Ru...
- The Warm, Soft Touch of Bipartisanship--Pelsoi Rol...
- While Bolton Worked to Undermine UN, Soviet Nuclea...
- Gore on Bush--Whatever Happened to the Concept of ...
- Toast!--John Bolton Resigns
- The Jesus News--Bong Hits at the Supreme Court, Ch...
- The Truth about Penguins
- Hater Brigade Throws Lush DeVito From Train
- Free Country My Ass
- Barney Frank Represents
- I Solemnly Swear... That Beck and Prager are Giga...
- Then we're gonna go to Canada...
- ▼ December (86)