Marc Maron became one of my favorite radio hosts when he co-hosted Morning Sedition on Air America. Sadly, that show was canned by one idiot with a little bit of power just as it was gaining acceptance.
Since the demise of Morning Sedition, Maron has returned to his roots--stand-up comedy. Here's part one of his recent special aired on Comedy Central earlier this month.
Originally posted at The Walrus Speaks.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Monday, January 29, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Really? With Seth and Amy
- The Russia News--No Gay Rights Parade in Moscow, P...
- You Never Had a Sloppy Kronkite?
- Repudiated by Voters, Cratering the Polls, Bush Gi...
- We're A Joke
- "Is there any indication that we shouldn't be depr...
- Scientists to Give Away Drudge's Issue Today
- Anti-war Protests EVERYWHERE
- Army Investigators Open 50 Probes into Iraq War Co...
- Bush Wants Space Mirrors as Insurance Against Glob...
- Republic Party Kills Minimum Wage Increase
- Jefferson-Adams Challenge, Round Four--On the Topi...
- What Part of Decider do you People Not Understand?...
- Charlie Rose Interviews Reporter John Burns
- Tom Cruise, Jesus of Scientology Town?
- The Democracy Strikes Back
- Cheney Chats With Blitzer--Feel the Hate
- Bush's Credibility...
- The War on Drugs People
- Scalia--Bush v. Gore is "Water over the Deck"
- The Iraq News--State of the Union Fallout, Palast,...
- Jim Webb's Response to the State of the Union
- In Retrospect--"...most crooked, you Know, lying g...
- MSNBC--Dick Cheney Source of Plame Leak
- Worst. Person. Ever.
- John McCain Sports Kerry's 2004 Footwear
- CNN Sets Record Straight On Obama
- Shorter Work Week, Eh? Bring it On!
- U.S. Rep Leads Charge to Reform Media
- Can You say Gulf of Tonkin?
- Bush is Ruining the Republican Party
- Thinking About the Next President Makes Me Happy
- Jefferson-Adams Challenge, Round 3--On the Subject...
- Attorney General Gonzalez, Meet Maher Arar
- Casey--Surge to Last Through Summer
- Fish in a Barrel--Rich Little to Impersonate Timid...
- Five Minutes, Eh? Just Enough Time for Some R.E.M...
- Ethics Legislation Stalled
- Trending Toward Sanity?
- Rall--"We are Canada's Mexicans"
- Playboy--Lockheed Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- "You're Not Very Popular in the Country Right Now,...
- Chavez Continues to Annoy Bush
- Election Reform on Deck
- Madison City Officials May Use Signing Statement
- That Dog Won't Hunt--Cheney Piles It High on Fox N...
- Joining the Blogswarm
- Terrorists Use Google Maps Against British Troops
- I've Changed My Mind--Impeach Now
- Jefferson Vs. Adams Challenge, Round Two--On the s...
- Dr. Millionaire, Steven Kagen, Wins Icee For Kicki...
- Parent--"Condoms don't belong in school, and neith...
- The Downward Spin Cycle of the Right Wing Noise Ma...
- NeoCon McCain Sees the Future of Iraq; Rice Recomm...
- Blood From a Stone
- Bush Approval Drops as Insane Plan is Universally ...
- Afghan Leader Who Helped Osama Escape Tells Tale
- Human Beings and Fish can Peacefully Co-exist
- "These Aren't Vulcans. There Are Klingons in the ...
- Dems Figting Urge to Stop the Surge
- The Antarctic Response to Bush's Iraq Speech
- No Shelter Here
- Kennedy--No Funds for Surge
- Despite New Stem Cell Source Debate to Continue
- "We used to live as neighbors..."
- Feingold Asks Bush to Explain Signing Statement Gi...
- The Oil News--75% of the Spoils to Big Oil, Belaru...
- Siddiqui--Hanging Will Haunt Bush
- Waxman's Coming and Hell's Coming With Him
- Bill O'Reilly On "The Far Left"
- Lightninging Round--Anti-Disney Blogswarm, Beach I...
- Obama - Sounds and Images
- Army to Apologize for Recruiting Iraq War Dead
- Report: Israel to (Tactically) Nuke Iran
- Witnesses' Testimony Tells Sad Story of Haditha Ma...
- Which Celebrity Do You Want Your Baby to Be Like?
- Jefferson Vs. Adams Challenge, Round One
- Protester in Danish Cartoon Scandal Guilty of Call...
- Glad You Feel That Way, Now End It
- Chief Justice Rehnquist--Totally Wasted
- Pentagon to FBI--Get With the Times, Babe
- Catapulting Propaganda
- Even In Victory, I'm Not Over It
- Signing Statement Strikes Again
- Duh!--Exxon Paid to Mislead Public on Climate
- Feingold to Push for Timetable for Redployment.
- New Governor Spits Out Immediate Executive Orders ...
- Ellison to Swear on Koran, Jefferson's Koran
- Spidey to Bush--Stop Stealing Our Liberties, Webhe...
- Obama Did Blow, Does Not Blow As Bad as Bush
- Blackhole Voting an Utter Failure
- Talk Host To Assasinate Members of Congress
- Iraq War Creating "7-year-old's Soccer Syndrome"
- Pat Robertson Predicts Bloody 2007
- Iraqis That Worked For U.S. Out of Luck
- IRS Mails Forms With Social Security Numbers On La...
- Word on the Street--Moratorium
- Where's Obama? I Got Your Obama Right Here
- Happy Blogiversery, Me!
- A Personal Story
- ▼ January (102)