Recently on Huffington Post, Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an editorial called, "Exposing ExxonMobil". That would be the Exxon/Mobil that just set a world record for profits in a single year, despite seeing lower than expected profits in the forth quarter.
In this clip (found on Raw Story), we see CNN and MSNBC helping old ExxonMobil out, for old time's sake.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Former Canadian Defense Minister Solves Global War...
- Bill Richardson Speaks in Carson City, NV
- The Media News--Woodward with Irony, XM/ Sirius Me...
- Britney Spears' Bald Dome Eclipses Vile Bush Budge...
- Back to Basics in War on Terror
- Swiftboating Al Gore's Electric Bill
- Falwell Speaks Out Against Reality
- Documentary Looks at Reconstruction in Post-Tsunam...
- Al Related to Strom? Sharpton Wants DNA Test
- Leak Case Likely to End in Mistrial
- Hillary Clinton--Heroic and Hot
- Scarborough Forwards Global Warming Disinformation...
- What to Expect if We Attack Iran
- Yeah, So, We Go Out and Get the Murderer of 3,000 ...
- Poverty Hits 32-Year High
- Generals to Quit if Bush Attacks Iran
- Dems Want Withdrawal to Begin in 120 Days
- The Jesus News--Tomb of Christ Found, Jesus Mask C...
- Pardon Our Dust
- Rice Stops Israel from Talking to Syria
- Democrats Move to Limit Iraq War
- Fear Germs. Fear Gonzalez.
- Lightning Round--Free Glenarlow Wilson, Real Oppre...
- Why Do Federal Judges Hate the Law?
- The Beginning of the End
- Warming Threatens San Francisco Neighborhoods
- The Afghanistan News--Bush Asks NATO for More Troo...
- U.S. Relations With Russia Cool After Missile Thre...
- Bin Laden Setting Up Shop in Pakistan
- Snow--Leaving Iraq Helps al-Qaida Recruiting
- Troops Neglected, Walter Reed in Decay
- Colbert on Feith--In a Word: Inappropriate
- Gore Can't Imagine Running
- Tim Ryan on Escalation
- Raw Story--Evidence of Federal Prison Unit to Segr...
- Murtha--"They Won't be Able to do the Deployment"
- Rush Limbaugh--One Step Ahead of the Media
- Tim Hardaway Hates Gay People
- "Most Ethical Congress in History" My Ass
- I'm Spartacus
- GOP Strategy Outlined in Leaked Letter--"The Debat...
- The Media is Sick and Needs Help Badly
- Gore, Branson Offer Virgin Earth Challenge
- Amanda Mercotte Resigns from Edwards Campaign
- The Greatness Of Obama's Speech Wasted By Backpedd...
- Dude, That War We Started Based On Lies Was Fully ...
- Amnesty International--Human Rights Abuses Widespr...
- Fox and Friends... What a Show
- Obama Talks to Conan
- Prime Minister of Australia Embarrasses Self, Nati...
- The Seeds of Our Destruction
- Charity Rejects Donation
- Jefferson Vs. Adams Challenge, Round Six--On God
- I Love the Smell of Cooked Intel in the Morning
- The Iraq News--Death of Anna Nicole Smith, Some Wa...
- Bush Knows How to Get to Sesame Street... And Tur...
- Edwards Hires Bloggers, Mayhem Insues
- Rush to Media--Lay Off White Quarterbacks
- No More Pat Fitzgeralds--Bush Administration to In...
- Word on the Street--Homeland
- Watada Court-Martial Ends in Mistrial
- Matthews F-Bombs Giuliani (Fascist) and Imus (F*ck...
- Initiative Would Require Married Couples to Procre...
- Cheney gets Savaged!
- KKK Rebounds - not in the NBA
- Republicans Say Hillary Clinton Unstoppable--They ...
- Big Brother's Coming For Your DNA
- The Dark Side Clouds the Force
- George Clooney Not Fit for Domestic Consumption
- Indonesia, Bangladesh Losing Ground to Global Warm...
- Cheney=Tony Soprano?
- Iran Announces Cure for AIDs
- Florida Tosses Voting Machines into Dustbin of His...
- Super Bowl Sunday--What a Huge Waste of Time and M...
- Hold that Party Miami
- Jefferson Vs. Adams Challenge, Round Five--On Demo...
- Help Get ESPN to Cover Rugby
- Al Gore Sees Shadow--Centuries More of Global Warm...
- China Applies Pressure on Sudan to End Genocide
- Think Tank Offers Science a Bribe
- Kissinger Says Bush Has Secret Way Out of Iraq
- Follow the Money to ExxonMobil Because they Have i...
- DARTH CHENEY INVADES BOSTON!
- Gore Contender for Peace Prize
- ▼ February (84)