Washington Redskins players Clinton Portis and Chris Samuels defended Michael Vick on Monday by ridiculing the notion that dog fighting is considered a crime.A big commentary on the negative effects of the sportshole jockocracy on America may not be necessary here. These dillholes are inhuman.
In an interview with WAVY-TV, Portis said that if the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is charged and convicted of being involved in a dog fighting operation, then authorities would be "putting him behind bars for no reason."(more)
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
by Jay Allbritton
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Fill Her Up--With Air!
- Only 0.0015 Percent of Department of Homeland Secu...
- Memorial Mile, Gainesville, Florida
- Could Be Hammertime, Should be Obamatime
- Lightning Round--Ethics Reform, Scottish Independe...
- Plame? Totally Covert
- Cheney Wants America to Adopt Terrorists' Policy o...
- Cafferty on Democrats' Cave on Funding
- Allied Radio - Sell Your Mother a Flag
- Another Loyal Bushie Deserts Sinking Ship
- Not Bad for a Republican
- Okay Genius, Which is Obama and Which is the Idiot...
- Card Jeered at Amherst
- Al Gore On The Daily Show
- New York Times--Bush Administration Planning to Cu...
- The Global Warming News--DiCaprio's 11 Hour, Germa...
- Bill Clinton's War
- Attorney Purge Small Part of Conspiracy to Steal '...
- Criminal Intent
- Liveblogging Monica Goodling's Testimony
- House Bans Price Gouging at the Pumps
- Kucinich to Take Over House, Give One Hour Speech ...
- Why Fry Bubba and Not Bush?
- Iraq War and Democratic Incompetence Fully Funded
- NFL Players Portis, Samuels Okay With Dogfighting
- Gore on Good Morning America
- Lightning Round--Eric Dondero Pays HJS a Visit, Ir...
- High Crimes and Minor Traffic Infractions
- When Fox Cartoons Attack... Fox!
- Impeach Now
- If Not Alberto, Who? If Not Now, When?
- Family Guy Visits Alternate Reality Where Gore is ...
- Stephen Colbert Out of Character at Harvard
- If Hillary Clinton Couldn't Single-Handedly Bring ...
- The Jesus News--Who Will Lead the Christian Right,...
- Bush Won't Say Whether He Sent Card and Gonzales t...
- Gore--"It is Simply no Longer Possible to Ignore t...
- Evolving into a Nation of Idiots
- Stephen Colbert Hosts "First Indicted Guest" Tom D...
- BBC Scientology Controversy Escalates
- Ron Paul Destroys Giuliani
- Maybe Keith is on the D.C. Madam's List Too!!! OM...
- They Hate Us for the Smoldering Craters
- Colbert on Teaching Global Warming in College
- The Iraq News--Congress Doesn't End War, Iraq Near...
- Gonzales Makes Ashcroft Look Good
- Romney Would Double Guantanamo
- Thompson Too Busy for Nutty Old Mikey Moore
- Sarkozy to U.S.--"Take the Lead in this Battle" Ag...
- Jerry Falwell (1933 - 2007)
- Is Habeas Corpus on the Table?
- Stay Classy, Wolfowitz
- He's a Witch!
- Dan Quayle in the Driver's Seat
- Estonia Accuses Russia of Internet Warfare
- Wayne Madsen--Three Sources Put Cheney On D.C. Mad...
- Make Our Politicians Achieve Benchmarks
- Homeland Security Vs. Pat Leahy Over National ID C...
- Here's Twenty for Gas, Senator Gravel
- Protest Music, Old School Variety
- Rollins "Drawing Conclusions" about Walmart
- Creative Writing Contest
- Gonzo Brings Down the House With Stunning Repeat P...
- CBS Removes Dissenting General
- Boston Legal Works in Awesome Anti-Gitmo Monologue...
- Michael Moore Under Investigation
- Iraq to be Blair's Legacy
- Former Commander On the Ground to Bush--You Did No...
- A Subtropical What??!!?
- Jeb to Get Mad Cash
- Gonzo Wants to Move On From Purge and Fight Crime
- What's the Deal With Unity08?
- Rollins on Impeachment
- World Bank No Likee Wolfowitz
- What Happened to the American Media?
- Bernie Sanders on Media Reform
- Penn--Bush Should be "in F*cking Jail"
- Thoroughly Debunking Reagan Mythology
- Is Rove an Atheist?
- Go Ahead, Democrats, Impeach, You Know You Want To...
- De la Rocha--Administration Should be "Hung, Tried...
- Lightning Round--Reagan Rocks, Palast, Condi Does ...
- From 1971: Neil Young - Ohio
- Liveblogging The Republican Primary Ronald Reagan ...
- Halliburton's Business With Iran Under Fire
- The Commander Guy
- Military Moves to Control Soldiers' Blogs
- Administration's Take On Troop Withdrawal, Congre...
- Gravel's Impeachment Plan
- Infohe Vulnerable to Democrats in 2008; Reality Vu...
- Generals Blast Bush Veto of Spending Bill
- New York Times Bails on White House Correspondents...
- The Iraq News--Four Years Since Mission Accomplish...
- Stephanie Miller on MSNBC
- Four Years Later...
- ▼ May (95)