UPDATE: Impeachment is at 39%.
This blog has become extremely impeachment intensive. I hope that the neurotic repetition is not turning any "regulars" off, but what can I tell you, it's what I need.
Rollins needs it too.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Fill Her Up--With Air!
- Only 0.0015 Percent of Department of Homeland Secu...
- Memorial Mile, Gainesville, Florida
- Could Be Hammertime, Should be Obamatime
- Lightning Round--Ethics Reform, Scottish Independe...
- Plame? Totally Covert
- Cheney Wants America to Adopt Terrorists' Policy o...
- Cafferty on Democrats' Cave on Funding
- Allied Radio - Sell Your Mother a Flag
- Another Loyal Bushie Deserts Sinking Ship
- Not Bad for a Republican
- Okay Genius, Which is Obama and Which is the Idiot...
- Card Jeered at Amherst
- Al Gore On The Daily Show
- New York Times--Bush Administration Planning to Cu...
- The Global Warming News--DiCaprio's 11 Hour, Germa...
- Bill Clinton's War
- Attorney Purge Small Part of Conspiracy to Steal '...
- Criminal Intent
- Liveblogging Monica Goodling's Testimony
- House Bans Price Gouging at the Pumps
- Kucinich to Take Over House, Give One Hour Speech ...
- Why Fry Bubba and Not Bush?
- Iraq War and Democratic Incompetence Fully Funded
- NFL Players Portis, Samuels Okay With Dogfighting
- Gore on Good Morning America
- Lightning Round--Eric Dondero Pays HJS a Visit, Ir...
- High Crimes and Minor Traffic Infractions
- When Fox Cartoons Attack... Fox!
- Impeach Now
- If Not Alberto, Who? If Not Now, When?
- Family Guy Visits Alternate Reality Where Gore is ...
- Stephen Colbert Out of Character at Harvard
- If Hillary Clinton Couldn't Single-Handedly Bring ...
- The Jesus News--Who Will Lead the Christian Right,...
- Bush Won't Say Whether He Sent Card and Gonzales t...
- Gore--"It is Simply no Longer Possible to Ignore t...
- Evolving into a Nation of Idiots
- Stephen Colbert Hosts "First Indicted Guest" Tom D...
- BBC Scientology Controversy Escalates
- Ron Paul Destroys Giuliani
- Maybe Keith is on the D.C. Madam's List Too!!! OM...
- They Hate Us for the Smoldering Craters
- Colbert on Teaching Global Warming in College
- The Iraq News--Congress Doesn't End War, Iraq Near...
- Gonzales Makes Ashcroft Look Good
- Romney Would Double Guantanamo
- Thompson Too Busy for Nutty Old Mikey Moore
- Sarkozy to U.S.--"Take the Lead in this Battle" Ag...
- Jerry Falwell (1933 - 2007)
- Is Habeas Corpus on the Table?
- Stay Classy, Wolfowitz
- He's a Witch!
- Dan Quayle in the Driver's Seat
- Estonia Accuses Russia of Internet Warfare
- Wayne Madsen--Three Sources Put Cheney On D.C. Mad...
- Make Our Politicians Achieve Benchmarks
- Homeland Security Vs. Pat Leahy Over National ID C...
- Here's Twenty for Gas, Senator Gravel
- Protest Music, Old School Variety
- Rollins "Drawing Conclusions" about Walmart
- Creative Writing Contest
- Gonzo Brings Down the House With Stunning Repeat P...
- CBS Removes Dissenting General
- Boston Legal Works in Awesome Anti-Gitmo Monologue...
- Michael Moore Under Investigation
- Iraq to be Blair's Legacy
- Former Commander On the Ground to Bush--You Did No...
- A Subtropical What??!!?
- Jeb to Get Mad Cash
- Gonzo Wants to Move On From Purge and Fight Crime
- What's the Deal With Unity08?
- Rollins on Impeachment
- World Bank No Likee Wolfowitz
- What Happened to the American Media?
- Bernie Sanders on Media Reform
- Penn--Bush Should be "in F*cking Jail"
- Thoroughly Debunking Reagan Mythology
- Is Rove an Atheist?
- Go Ahead, Democrats, Impeach, You Know You Want To...
- De la Rocha--Administration Should be "Hung, Tried...
- Lightning Round--Reagan Rocks, Palast, Condi Does ...
- From 1971: Neil Young - Ohio
- Liveblogging The Republican Primary Ronald Reagan ...
- Halliburton's Business With Iran Under Fire
- The Commander Guy
- Military Moves to Control Soldiers' Blogs
- Administration's Take On Troop Withdrawal, Congre...
- Gravel's Impeachment Plan
- Infohe Vulnerable to Democrats in 2008; Reality Vu...
- Generals Blast Bush Veto of Spending Bill
- New York Times Bails on White House Correspondents...
- The Iraq News--Four Years Since Mission Accomplish...
- Stephanie Miller on MSNBC
- Four Years Later...
- ▼ May (95)