- Blue Gal: Dubya doesn't know how to behave in the presence of the Pope. If you have a flair for rhyme, then use it to describe this dope... in Blue Gal's poetry contest. BG has double duty this week, she's doing that other round-up.
- Les Enragés.Org: Want the answer for what ails our education system? Obviously, it's closing the public schools.
- The Aristocrats: Some got The SopranosSusie Bright weighs in on The Sopranos as well. If you're at work, careful when you click on Susie's site, some of her ads show boobies.
- Blognonymous: nd BHFRIK have
- Skip from El Paso: I bet when they signed up for the military in the recruiting frenzy following 9/11 they never thought they'd be guarding massive cannabis fields in Afghanistan from the resurgent Taliban nearly six years later.
VIDEO: Steve at The Carpetbagger Report brings this Dennis Miller "rant" about Harry Reid to our attention. Miller calls Reid irrelevant, which is a) ironic because who's more irrelevant than Miller, and b) such a boring, cliched insult. I don't want to get off on a rant here, so I won't.