Yesterday I wrote about how Dick Cheney gave his office the status of a fourth branch of government by exempting himself and his staff from the executive order that establishes procedures for safeguarding classified national security information.
Keith Olbermann talks about President Bush's all-time-low poll numbers (26% in Newsweek) before segueing into a discussion of Cheney's claims with Richard Wolffe.
RELATED: From TPM (h/t Blue Gal): Rahm Emanuel To Cheney: Please Get The Heck Out Of The White House.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, June 22, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- This Opportunity Comes Once in a Lifetime, Al Gore...
- Beyond Racism--The Issue is Feudalism
- Democrats Should Use Nuclear Option
- Voinovich to Hannity--"You Do Not Intimidate Georg...
- Lightning Round--The Supreme Court Sucks, Chris Ma...
- Wall Street Journal Reporters Sick Out to Protest ...
- Congress Sends Emperor Cheney Something to Wipe Hi...
- Glenn Beck Gives His Hand Roofies
- New Study Casts Doubt on Safety of Aspartame
- Supreme Court Takes A Break From Screwing You Over...
- Hannity Calls Obama "Black Separatist"
- More Glenn Beck in our Lives, Awesome!~
- Rove Whistleblower Intimidated
- Break Me Off an Impeachment Poll!
- Meet the New Thief, Same as the Old Thief
- Civilization Timeline Way Off
- Librarians Bravely Stand Up to National Security L...
- CIA to Reveal "Family Jewels"--What Are We Going t...
- "Can We be Interviewed on the Fox News Channel?"
- New Podcast
- Evan Almighty A Green Production
- Democrats Move to Defund Vice President's Office
- The Iraq News--Embassy to Cost $1 Billion in 2007,...
- Tommy Chong Rips the Media
- Jon Stewart Introduces Tony Snow to Tony Snow
- Olbermann on The Cheney Branch
- McNulty Reads Palast, Pretends Not to Understand C...
- Beat Joe Lieberman... Not in 2012, Tonight!
- Dick Cheney Starts His Own Branch of Government
- We're Getting the Band Back Together
- Miniature Earth
- Bad Day for Rudy
- Illegal Outside Emails Missing
- Bush Administration Working Against Chemical Plant...
- The Subpoenas Finale
- Woodward Says Media (Himself Included) Should Have...
- Brits Knight Rushdie, Pakistan Royally Pissed
- Lightning Round--Hallmark, Tom DeLay, Liberal Conf...
- White House to Leahy--We Got Your Missing Emails R...
- Top Military Investigator on Rumsfeld's Knowledge ...
- Surge is a Scam; We're Staying the Course
- A Perfect Example of Why Air America Needs to Brin...
- Word On the Street - Reclamation
- FBI Broke Wiretapping Rules more Than 1,000 Times
- Fighting in Gaza Gives Way to Uneasy Calm
- Scooter? Won't See Him No More
- O'Reilly Defends His Lack of Iraq War Coverage
- A Plan So Crazy It Just Might Be F*cking Crazy
- Man Fined for Using Alternative Fuel
- Broward County Commission Allergic to Limbaugh
- American Geography
- Obama Objects to FEC Nominee Hans von Spakovsky
- Lightning Round--Dubya and the Pope, Close Public ...
- Nixon Hatchet Man Chuck Colson Rhetorically Firebo...
- Genarlow Wilson Wins Appeal, Still in Prison
- No Confidence in Alberto Gonzales No Confidence Vo...
- Colin Powell Sounds off On Gitmo, Habeas Corpus, a...
- Habeas Corpus on the Comeback Trail
- Hillary Clinton Warns Would-be War Czar about Dick...
- Blackwater Sues to Keep Families of Slain Workers ...
- Paris Hilton Must Go to Iraq
- Republicans Will Not Tell Truth About Valerie Plam...
- The Bridge to Prison
- Who Said That?
- Iglesias Makes a Strong Case
- The Global Warming News--New Report Says Earth War...
- 30 Months for Scooter
- Iraqi Parliament Prepares to Show Us the Door
- Some Kind of a Mix Up Over At MSNBC, I Mean Fox
- Appeals Court Rules FCC Went Too Far
- JFK Plot--No There There
- Congress Digging Into Voter Fraud Aspects of U.S. ...
- William Jefferson Indicted
- Gore Speaks at George Washington University
- Liveblogging the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Greg Palast Turns Over Smokin' Rove Emails to Rep....
- Veteran Stops Awarding of Military Contract
- In September Gen. Petreaus Will Betray Us
- Prosecution of Alabama Governor Work of Rove?
- 480 Cases of Illicit Trafficking of Nuclear and Ra...
- Gore Shrugs off Impeachment
- ▼ June (82)