In a move so stupefying it transcends snarkiness Tony Blair may be asked by George W. Bush to be a special envoy to Palestine.
Blair's role would be to help the Palestinians prepare for an independent Palestinian state and helping Bush continue to fuck up the world.
VIDEO: I don't believe the nerve of this guy. Watch Blair use 9/11 as an excuse for Bush sucking as President.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- This Opportunity Comes Once in a Lifetime, Al Gore...
- Beyond Racism--The Issue is Feudalism
- Democrats Should Use Nuclear Option
- Voinovich to Hannity--"You Do Not Intimidate Georg...
- Lightning Round--The Supreme Court Sucks, Chris Ma...
- Wall Street Journal Reporters Sick Out to Protest ...
- Congress Sends Emperor Cheney Something to Wipe Hi...
- Glenn Beck Gives His Hand Roofies
- New Study Casts Doubt on Safety of Aspartame
- Supreme Court Takes A Break From Screwing You Over...
- Hannity Calls Obama "Black Separatist"
- More Glenn Beck in our Lives, Awesome!~
- Rove Whistleblower Intimidated
- Break Me Off an Impeachment Poll!
- Meet the New Thief, Same as the Old Thief
- Civilization Timeline Way Off
- Librarians Bravely Stand Up to National Security L...
- CIA to Reveal "Family Jewels"--What Are We Going t...
- "Can We be Interviewed on the Fox News Channel?"
- New Podcast
- Evan Almighty A Green Production
- Democrats Move to Defund Vice President's Office
- The Iraq News--Embassy to Cost $1 Billion in 2007,...
- Tommy Chong Rips the Media
- Jon Stewart Introduces Tony Snow to Tony Snow
- Olbermann on The Cheney Branch
- McNulty Reads Palast, Pretends Not to Understand C...
- Beat Joe Lieberman... Not in 2012, Tonight!
- Dick Cheney Starts His Own Branch of Government
- We're Getting the Band Back Together
- Miniature Earth
- Bad Day for Rudy
- Illegal Outside Emails Missing
- Bush Administration Working Against Chemical Plant...
- The Subpoenas Finale
- Woodward Says Media (Himself Included) Should Have...
- Brits Knight Rushdie, Pakistan Royally Pissed
- Lightning Round--Hallmark, Tom DeLay, Liberal Conf...
- White House to Leahy--We Got Your Missing Emails R...
- Top Military Investigator on Rumsfeld's Knowledge ...
- Surge is a Scam; We're Staying the Course
- A Perfect Example of Why Air America Needs to Brin...
- Word On the Street - Reclamation
- FBI Broke Wiretapping Rules more Than 1,000 Times
- Fighting in Gaza Gives Way to Uneasy Calm
- Scooter? Won't See Him No More
- O'Reilly Defends His Lack of Iraq War Coverage
- A Plan So Crazy It Just Might Be F*cking Crazy
- Man Fined for Using Alternative Fuel
- Broward County Commission Allergic to Limbaugh
- American Geography
- Obama Objects to FEC Nominee Hans von Spakovsky
- Lightning Round--Dubya and the Pope, Close Public ...
- Nixon Hatchet Man Chuck Colson Rhetorically Firebo...
- Genarlow Wilson Wins Appeal, Still in Prison
- No Confidence in Alberto Gonzales No Confidence Vo...
- Colin Powell Sounds off On Gitmo, Habeas Corpus, a...
- Habeas Corpus on the Comeback Trail
- Hillary Clinton Warns Would-be War Czar about Dick...
- Blackwater Sues to Keep Families of Slain Workers ...
- Paris Hilton Must Go to Iraq
- Republicans Will Not Tell Truth About Valerie Plam...
- The Bridge to Prison
- Who Said That?
- Iglesias Makes a Strong Case
- The Global Warming News--New Report Says Earth War...
- 30 Months for Scooter
- Iraqi Parliament Prepares to Show Us the Door
- Some Kind of a Mix Up Over At MSNBC, I Mean Fox
- Appeals Court Rules FCC Went Too Far
- JFK Plot--No There There
- Congress Digging Into Voter Fraud Aspects of U.S. ...
- William Jefferson Indicted
- Gore Speaks at George Washington University
- Liveblogging the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Greg Palast Turns Over Smokin' Rove Emails to Rep....
- Veteran Stops Awarding of Military Contract
- In September Gen. Petreaus Will Betray Us
- Prosecution of Alabama Governor Work of Rove?
- 480 Cases of Illicit Trafficking of Nuclear and Ra...
- Gore Shrugs off Impeachment
- ▼ June (82)