I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Poll--Americans Fine With Government Surveillance

by Jay Allbritton
I've done a lot of trumpeting of polls in my days as a blogger. Even though I am quite pleased to show Bush and the Iraq War tanking in every poll ever invented, I am not a direct democracy advocate (although MyDD is a fine site). I do believe in our republican system of representation, even though if the polls ruled Bush's ass would be impeached, we'd be out of Iraq and Hillary Clinton would be President.

We'd also have cameras coming out of our asses.

So, just because polls are right about a lot of things that our representatives get wrong, there are plenty of cases affirming representation as the way to go.

Of course, when our representatives see this poll they may very well start running on a surveillance platform.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger