I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Tancredo to New Orleans--Eff You All

by Jay Allbritton
Presidential candidate Tom Tancredo said this today:
Time the taxpayer gravy train left the New Orleans station... The amount of money that has been wasted on these so-called ‘recovery’ efforts has been mind-boggling. Enough is enough. At some point, state and local officials and individuals have got to step up to the plate and take some initiative. The mentality that people can wait around indefinitely for the federal taxpayer to solve all their worldly problems has got to come to an end.
As if... I'm not even going to point out that the no-bid contracts were federally endorsed robbery of the magnitude never before seen in America. This is the son of a bitch that should be resigning. Go down to New Orleans and give them your little pep talk, okay? See how that goes over.

Right here, Tancredo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

There is a horrible virus on my computer that has taken some access away from me, I cannot do any system restores or open any anti-vir. programs. I cannot find my windows reinstall disc, is there any other hope for this computer out there?
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4
go to http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-macatte-antivirus-2009.html it will show you unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]how to unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger