So, is the surge working or not? Will there even be a report on the Surge? [No.]
Maybe we can get a feel for that by looking at...
...The Iraq News:
- As a part of the Bush Administration's broader process of selecting only the bits and pieces of information, no matter how suspect it was, that served to get us into a war with Iraq, President Bush dismissed a direct warning from George Tenet that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction.
- Newsweek has a staggering article on the displacement [read: ethnic cleansing] taking place in Baghdad.
- Ron Paul and many others are saying it loud and clear--continued support for the war will kill the Republican Party.
- A Saudi paper claims that Chemical Ali is set to hang tomorrow. The State Department says no.
- Did you know that we were kicking ass in Iraq? Neither did I, and CNN just got the memo.
- Bush doesn't remember breaking up the Iraqi Army.
- 67% of the world wants us out of Iraq.
VIDEO: Keith Olbermann chronicles the time line of fake debate over Iraq.