Why is this MoveOn.Org ad still a story? Look, the General is a tough guy. He can take the heat. Believe me. And he's getting a lot more heat from Bush than he is from Move On.
And by the way something, John McCain, you've lost it, Senator. Please, take some strong pills and zonk out for a while. Come back strong in December. You might still win.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Bill O'Reilly to Enforce Mediawide Smear Ban
- Have I Mentioned That Blackwater Creeps Me Out?
- Whaddaya Know?
- Kucinich May Force Vote on Cheney Impeachment
- California Initiative to Split Electoral Vote Dead...
- Bush and Saddam Played Round of Deal or No Deal
- Democrats Terrified of Being Anti-War
- Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine
- Cramer Vs. Cramer
- I See The Future
- Sam Seder and Marc Maron Launch Weekly Webcast
- David Shuster Fills In For... That Guy With the B...
- Sometimes You Should Just Let Fools Talk
- David Vitter Earmarks $100,000 for Anti-Evolution ...
- Rush Makes Fun of Himself on Family Guy Premiere
- Iraq War Movie In the Valley of Elah Opens
- Mandela Dead? Econ 101? No Democracy in Iraq Becau...
- FBI Tapped Ted Stevens's Phone
- Blackwater Defies Iraqi Government; Under Investig...
- The Senate Really Sucks
- Year of the Loonie
- Colbert's Word On Taser-Gate--Solitarity
- What Would Tom DeLay Do?--Dems Play Dead Again
- Dan Rather Sues CBS News Over Memogate
- Senator Gravel Honestly Answers Drug Use Question ...
- Andrew Meyer, I Have a Strategy Proposal for You
- Allision Stewart and Rachel Maddow Discuss UF Poli...
- Palast Shocker--Tased Student's Favorite Journalis...
- UF Student Tased at Kerry Appearence
- Sally Field Without the Sopranos Ending
- The Road BACK to Democracy
- Greenspan Clears it Up--Iraq War Was for Oil
- McCain's Been a Baptist for Like Years and Stuff
- Robert Jordan (James Oliver Rigney Jr.) 1948-2007
- Someone's Coming Home--Blackwater Iraq Pass Revoke...
- Yesterday's DC War Protest
- Mike Gravel Calls Out Ron Paul
- Petraeus Bashers Bashers Need to Move On
- Chuck Hagel on Real Time With Bill Maher
- Did Brian Ross Pass On Info From Disgraced ABC New...
- Joe Lieberman Asks Petraeus if it's Time to Attack...
- Yahoo Debate Format Allows You to Shut Down Talkin...
- Countdown's Coverage of Petraeus Testimony
- When Admirals Attack General Petraeus
- No Bush Brother Left Behind--Neil Bush Gives Lesso...
- Barack Obama Sends Out His War Plan
- Cenk Uygur Talks to Jeff Gannon
- About Time, Man--Obama To Call For Immediate Pullo...
- Run Your Car on Seawater!
- Republicans Demand "Unwarranted and Fallacious Att...
- Dollar At 15-year Low
- Disturbing the Liar
- Six Years After 9/11 (No War With Iran Blogswarm)
- Contenders to Replace Petraeus As Future Iraq War ...
- Schools Should Be Palaces
- Don't Believe in Hell, But Today I Wish I Did
- Former Justice Department Insider Goldsmith Recoun...
- Nas--O'Reilly Marketing Plan is Racism
- That Sounds Bad
- The Iraq News--No Surge Report Here, Bush Never Ca...
- Fox News Bashes Trees
- Mutually Exclusive Headline Theater
- General Petraeus Either Lied or Was Completely Wro...
- Lightning Round--Australians Protest APEC, Tucker ...
- Rep. John Doolittle in Deep Doo
- McCain Verbally Jabs Young Punk
- YouTuber's Critique of Faith
- George Carlin--The Owners of America
- Highlights of Al Gore's 2006 MLK Day Speech
- Revelations and Disinformation in New Tell All Boo...
- There's Your Problem Right There--Consultants Drai...
- Channel Surfing the 2000 Election
- Iran is Not Making Nukes
- Goodbye, Tony Snow
- All Those Geocentrism Critics Were Wrong Too
- ▼ September (76)