I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stark Apologizes

by Jay Allbritton
Oh fiddlesticks.

I guess Stark's line about the president being amused at soldiers getting their heads blown off was too much to sustain. The House even tried to censure Stark. That measure failed before he apologized.

I continue to wait for Bush to apologize for the thousands of Americans that have died on his watch because he decided that he knew better than Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson what was going on in Niger.

Hurry up, Mr. President. The ice under my station is melting rapidly, I don't have forever.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger