I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"There Must be no Justice or Good People in the World"

by Jay Allbritton
I posted about this on AOL, but I had to pass along this awesome quote from the The Communist Party secretary for Tibet, Zhang Qingli, who was quite pissed off about Congress honoring the Dalai Lama.

This is what he told reporters in Beijing:
Such a person who basely splits his motherland and doesn't even love his motherland has been welcomed by some countries and has even been receiving this or that award. We are furious. If the Dalai Lama can receive such an award, there must be no justice or good people in the world.
I agree that there is no justice, but dude, it's not the Dalai Lama's fault. But Angry Zhang knows that.

Here's a look at the Dalai Lama's arrival in D.C.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger