My girlfriend, who's probably going to read this blog post tomorrow, seriously needs to cancel her subscription to Newsweek. As does everyone else, because those sons-a-bitches just hired Karl Rove to write for them.
Newsweek tried my patience last year. Now they've driven me over the edge. I don't want that rag mingling with my Netflix filcks in the Ice Station's mailbox.
They say, the Newsweek people, that they're hiring Rove to balance the hire of the Daily Kos guy. They say that guy is our leader. I like that dude (he was good on Charlie Rose's show) and he's a good writer and all, but if he was our leader, he would quit. Of course, I'm not saying he should quit, I'm just saying that all the conservative bloggers saying he's our overlord are funny, but not on purpose.
By the way something, you think Rove will write about how he's helping to steal the next election?
Hey, I just thought of something Rove could write about!
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- ► 2008 (917)
- Rove and McCain are Lying F's.
- Loyalty Oathes? Very Old School
- RSS Readers, Academic Podcasts, Free Lectures and ...
- Geeks on Call Charge Lots of Money to Cover Up Som...
- A Billion New Trees in 2007
- Turns Out I Am Genetically Mormon
- Seattle Crushes the FCC
- Archbishop Rips U.S. Approach to Empire
- Family Guy Creator Kills With Pro-Writers Speech
- A Very Special IST Lightning Round--Thanksgiving E...
- Dodd's Impeachment Drift
- Gonzo Heckled at University of Florida Appearance
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on Stupid Design
- Adventure on the High Seas
- I Too Agree With Joe
- Edmonds Waiting on the Media
- The Iraq News--Limited Accountability, Displaced I...
- The Law is Gonzo's Lodestar
- Waking Up With Wolf
- Liberals' Arch-Nemesis Rove Hired by Newsweek
- Why You Gotta Stay in Touch With Your Family
- Obamania Hits Google
- A Turd Blossom By Any Other Name
- McCain Alive and Kicking
- Tester Thinks Iran Attack Will Still Happen
- Draft Gore '12~!
- Ain't That a Kick in the Head
- Some Ideas For Cheney
- Kucinich and DiFranco Rally in Boston
- Biden Works the Phones; Musharraf Secures Nukes; B...
- Bill Hicks on 12 Years of Reagan and Bush
- AWOL Soldier Writes Open Letter
- Watada Court Martial Tossed
- Congress Overrides Insulting Bush Veto
- Writers and Cast Members of The Office on the Pick...
- Impeachment--It's Still Alive
- Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
- Impeach Him Now!
- Dave Chapelle Rocks the Internets
- Chomsky on 9/11 Conspiracy
- Gore talks to Rolling Stone
- Republicans Save Cheney Impeachment Vote From Hoye...
- Can The News People Go On Strike Too?
- A Conspircay Theory Inspired by The Big Lebowski
- Gas Below the Break Even Point
- Defund Democrats in Congress
- A Nation United
- That Does it, Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!
- A Dictator Says What?
- Musharraf Bullies Court, Declares Emergency Rule
- Slick Hillary?
- 10.9 Million Reasons Not to Act Like a Fool
- GOP Too Rich for Colbert's Blood
- Valerie Plame Visits the Daily Show
- ▼ November (54)