I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Republicans Save Cheney Impeachment Vote From Hoyer Block

by Jay Allbritton
I'm watching C-SPAN now. Steny Hoyer's dumb ass tried to block Kucinich's vote on impeachment for Cheney. The Republicans would not allow it to be tabled...

...to embarrass the Democrats! Those stupid fucks! They could not look worse. They're willing to vote for a vote to impeach their own Vice President! I could not be happier. God, I love little Dennis. The system has never looked so obviously stupid, petty and unacceptable. Kick all their asses out!

Come to think of it, I could be happier, but still this ain't all bad.

This is all developing now, and will probably not result in Cheney's impeachment, but cages have been rattled today.

When I heard Kucinich was to be blocked by Hoyer, I called his office.

Went like this:
SOME GUY: Majority Leader's Office.
STATION AGENT: Hey I want Representative Hoyer to allow the Impeachment vote.
SOME GUY: I'll pass it along.
Click.

Developing...

1 comments:

The Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters also say that I'm a really interesting website. So why don't you consider reading what I am. Masters say it won't take you more than 22s to read. :) http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger