I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

60 Minutes to Finally Air Story on Siegelman

by Jay Allbritton
The Young Turks preview the coverage of Rove's viscous railroading of former Alabama Governor turned political prisoner Don Siegelman.

Key line from Cenk: "They went to go get him with U.S. Attorneys that were tainted."



By the way something, CBS is running the story on the episode of 60 minutes that happens to run while the Oscars are on. I guess they missed the opportunity to break the Sibel Edmonds story opposite the Super Bowl.

Here's a part of 60 minutes report.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger