UPDATE: Limbaugh strikes back! Side observation by John Amato: I almost missed this tidbit, but Limbaugh says: “Ask John Kerry how much a great military record helps you in a Presidential race….” What a pig. Google Limbaugh and the Swiftboaters or anything close and see how many times he attacked Kerry’s service record in ‘04 and put it in the comment section.
Bob Dole, who's among the last people one would think John McCain would want speaking out in his defense, lets Rush Limbaugh have it for being such a mean dude.
We've been trying to tell you Bob Dole.
David Knowles sums it up. "He'd rather the country suffer as much as possible over the next four or eight years so that a new crop of conservatives will benefit later. Hooray for the American spirit!"
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Now That's Plagiarism
- Ivins On Obama--"Only Democrat with any Elvis to h...
- Anonymous's Message to Ralph Nader
- Abrams Continues to Cover Don Siegelman Case
- McCain--"I'm a Proud Conservative Liberal Republic...
- Our Election Process is Still Screwed Up
- More than One Percent of Americans in Jail
- Bush Continues to Allow War Profiteering
- Turkey to Issue Review of the Hadith
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill, Court Case Linger
- Chavez Seeks to Suck Imperialism out of Language
- What Happened to 60 Minutes Sunday?
- Diebold Apologizes to our Overlords For Revealing ...
- Pew Research Finds Massive Change in America's Rel...
- Olbermann Questions Stewart's Osama/Obama Oscar Jo...
- McCain and Clinton Double Team Obama
- The Disnification of Walter Reed
- Pentagon Climate Change Report Alarming
- 60 Minutes to Finally Air Story on Siegelman
- L.A. to Save Bukoskwi's Bungalow
- McCain Voted For Clinton's Impeachment
- Growing Global Water Shortage Worsens
- Shoot that Satellite Wikiwiki!
- Quick, Name One Barack Obama Accomplishment!
- This Whole McCain Thing
- Obama Won Because it's February
- Florida Evolves...
- Ironitis Alert!
- Rock Effing Bottom
- UN--Maybe Internet Cables Cut Deliberately
- Castro Resigns, Deadness an Issue
- I Found the National Debt
- That's the Problem Right There
- Bernanke Saw No Bubble in 2005
- Paul, Obama Lead in Military Fundraising
- What's Al Gore Saving Now?
- Perino - Dems Cave in to 'The Fantasies of Left-Wi...
- Boehner Protests Political Grandstanding With Poli...
- Al Gore Warns People About Things, It's What He Do...
- There's an American in the House
- Clinton Will Appeal to Superdelegates
- 18 Members of Congress Don't Use Earmarks
- Stewart Still Lets this Guy on the Air?
- Times Writer--Obama Exaggerated Drug Use to be 'Dr...
- Not Feeling This
- Plame Stunned by Edmonds Disclosures
- Telecom Immunity Passes Senate
- Conservatism is a Gateway Ideology
- Setting the Record Straight
- Got a Live One Here
- Snow--Bush Shrugged off Overwhelming Internal Disa...
- Bush Drops Bombshell--Bill Clinton is Hillary's Da...
- Obama's Big Day
- Jon Stewart Weighs and Assesses Romney's "I'm Help...
- What Should the Next President Read?
- Fucking A, Blue Gal!
- Why Weed's Still Not Legal
- Home of the Petty
- Mukasey Won't Investigate Waterboarding
- Mitt Romney, We Knew Ye...
- Mukasey--Not Openly Hostile to Gays
- Undersea Internet Cable Chopper Strikes Again!
- 60 Minutes Bails on Political Prisoner Siegelman
- Off to Bed
- Still Time Left to Go Vote Obama
- Dole Lashes Out at Limbaugh
- How You Deal With Bush--Do the Opposite
- Lieberman Wishes he Could Vote for McCain
- Leahy Defuses Portion of Bush Power Grab
- I Want In On This Conspiracy Theory
- Lightning Round--Gigantic, Blowout Blogroll Amnest...
- Rove to Fox
- Who Will Protect Us Now?
- Gentlemen, It's All Over
- Coulter--"I'm a Hillary Girl Now"
- ▼ February (75)
- ► 2007 (995)