UPDATE: Ferraro stepped down from the Clinton campaign, defiantly, of course.
Former Vice Presidential candidate Geraldine Ferraro has been making a huge ass of herself lately. She claims that Obama is "luck to be who he is" and claimed that he's winning because he's black. Then she adamantly defended her position, accused her attackers of being racist against her and threatened not to raise money for Obama if he's the candidate unless he stops his followers from sending her mean email.
This is the one Democrat that won't cave in, retreat or shut up? Keith Olbermann, who will be specially commenting on Hillary Clinton tonight, reports.
By the way something, Clinton's iconic representation blows. Geraldine Ferraro? What barrel did you scrape her out of? Was Michael Dukakis busy? Think of me and think of horrible landslide defeats is not the persona you want at this crucial time, Senator Clinton. You have a nomination to swipe and associating with a clown is not helping.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Lou Dobbs Doesn't Cotton to Race Talk
- Pastor Jeremiah Wright -- Goddamn The New York Tim...
- Let's Look Into Stuff
- Protesters Bust Out War Criminal Banner At Rove Sp...
- Three Simple Rules for Commenting on Blogs
- Iraq Pivot Coming
- American John McCain's New American Ad
- My Collected Writings on Hillary Clinton
- Ice Station Tango is Just Fine, Planet Earth... No...
- Nice House, Karl
- "The Dukakis Effect"
- The Governor's Getting Sprung
- Bloomberg Obama's VP? Nah.
- Molly Ivins Saw it Coming
- A Few Words About Andy Habsieger
- The Audacity to Hope People Will Listen to Jeremia...
- Campaign Flagging, Hillary Clinton Turns to Richar...
- Al-Sadr Ceasefire Shaky
- America's Governor
- You Didn't Happen to See Four Nose-cone Fuses for ...
- Church Protestors Face Felony Charges
- No Liberalism in the Mud
- I'm Tommy Christopher, Byatch!!
- Depends on Your Definition of Sniper Fire
- Reading Hitler's Lips
- Frank to Propose Decriminalization of Marijuana
- Good Friday in the Philippines
- Mark Briskeborn--Why are there Suicide Bombers?
- I'm Tommy Christopher and You're Not
- China and Yahoo at it Again
- It's Getting Ridiculous
- Are the McCain and Clinton State Department Breech...
- Kommandos Return for Fifth Anniversery
- Clinton's Poor Judgement... Of Comedy
- New Claims in Siegelman Case
- Fear Not Obama Supporters, The Sky Is Not Falling
- As if they Were Adults
- The Iraq News
- Bloggers Unite! Help Wikileaks Spread Coverage of ...
- McCain Advisor Lashes Out at Christian Right
- Conservatives Ask--Why Should God Bless America?
- Reaction to Obama's Speech
- Obama's Speech Comprehensive, Inspired
- Eclipsing the Tsunami
- They Love You K-Mart, They Really Love You
- Correa to Bush--Zip It
- Or, You Could Just Do it That Way
- Media Attention to Wright is an Opportunity for Ob...
- The Bush Memorial
- Obama Releases List of Earmarks
- U.S. Drops China From Human Rights List
- Montel Williams's Plea for Sanity
- Ferraro Loses Media War in Landslide
- Oil Shitting Bacteria Soon
- You Want I Should Break His Legs?
- Maddow and Olberman--Dream Ticket
- House Dems Defy Bush on Immunity
- Why Spitzer Saga Hurts Clinton
- Something Fishy Here
- Rove Ducks YouTube, Capture at University of Iowa
- Scientists--To Save World Emmissions Must Be Zero
- We're Doing the Decadent End of America Wrong
- Angela Davis--The Prison: A Sign of Democracy?
- Clinton Endorses McCain
- Meet Oklahoma State Representative Sally Kern
- Bring Back Samantha Power
- KBR Ducked Hundreds of Millions in Medicare and So...
- Very Few Scientists Predicted Cooling In the 70's
- Whistleblower Reveals Scope of Privacy Violations
- Lightning Round--Non Election Coverage Edition
- Tonight's Primaries Are Not Going to Change Anythi...
- Weather Channel Founder -- 'Sue Gore'
- Al-Zawahri's New Book Drops
- It's Sad Really...
- Stealthy, Like a Ninja...
- Bill Clinton in '04--"You Better Vote for the Pers...
- Obama Responds to Clinton's 3am Ad
- Four More Years... of Howard Dean at the DNC
- ▼ March (79)
- ► 2007 (995)