I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Protesters Bust Out War Criminal Banner At Rove Speech

by Jay Allbritton
This happens right as Rove is in the process of mounting a very weak argument about Obama's foreign policy plans. I like the protest, but in this case it seemed to overshadow how lame Karl's talking points really are. I'm sorry, make what you want of the Pastor Wright hoo hah, but Obama's going to be tough for these guys to beat.



By the way something, to the jerk who yelled "tase 'em" as the cops were leading the protesters out, right here buddy:

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger