Chris Rabb at Afro-Netizen suggests that Obama shift media interest from his craptacular bowling deficiencies to his most excellent basketball skills. I know it sucks that he has to do this, but he's the one who picked up the bowling ball in the first place and I don't want the right candidate losing because stupid jocks think he's a chump. Dunk on them!
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Bush is still Looking out for the Saudis
- CNN Fires Bloggers, Not Addicts
- Arianna America?
- Fox Calls for Tyson-Douglas-Style Debate
- Rachel Maddow on the Media
- Obama Obliterates Wright
- Plastic Dependence
- From the Office of Special Job Searches
- Obama Sinks it At the Buzzer
- Pink Floyd Political News!
- It's The System, Stupid
- Agribusiness to Blame for World Food Crisis
- The Life and Death of My Ron Paul Interview
- DNC Hits McCain on 100 Years in Iraq
- Obama Emerges from Foxtrap Unscathed
- Failing All the way to The Top
- The Republicans Want Both of Them
- Win Ben Stein's Money... In Court
- Merger Between Church And State?
- Anatomy of a Swiftboating--Has Obama Crossed the B...
- Always Into Something--Rove Implicated Again
- Senator Chafee Recounts Congressional Acquiescence...
- Lobbying Lybians
- CNN Hooks Up the Snow Blower
- Election '08 Results! Sorta.
- Hillary's Obliterating Congressional Authority, Ag...
- Hey Pennsylvania, Can You Do Me A Favor?
- Air America to Continue the Celebrity Nonsense
- Lightning Round--Monkey Muck Blogiversery Edition
- I Know Some Pretty Mad Libs
- Al-Sadr Could Alter American Presidential Politics...
- Know Your Factions
- Do Biofuels Contribute to World Hunger?
- Stephanopoulos Goes After McCain on Health Care A ...
- The Clinton Doctrine will Extend the Imperial Pres...
- All Hillary Clinton Needs is 1.21 Gigawatts and a ...
- Stewart's Response to the Debacular Democratic Deb...
- Maddow Gets on Scarborough's Nerves
- I don't think it Means What You Think it Means
- Broun--No Comma Between 'One Nation' and 'Under Go...
- Pirate Bay Opens New Blogging Service
- Do Economics Explain Everything?
- Further Down the Spiral--Global Food Crisis Worsen...
- Reaction to the Democratic Debate
- Taking A Look at The Democratic Convention Site
- Wall Street Journal Spoof Hits Newsstands
- Madness--Warped Candidates Coming Out of the Woodw...
- Psst... Did You Hear The Latest About Barack?
- Obama Clarifies "Bitter"--In 2004
- Hey, We Can Weaponize That
- Actor Blasts Scientology on YouTube
- Obama AG May Review Bush Administration
- Hey Nova M, Hire Marc Maron
- McCain's Math Doesn't Work Either
- Future CNN Anchor Sits Down With Karl Rove
- Statehood for Iraq
- Obama Embraces Economic Populism
- Fox News--We're Here, We have a Ludicrous Amount o...
- Garbage Picking Fascists
- "Today We Have 50 Saddams"
- White House Torture Group--Vice President Cheney, ...
- House Dems Torch Trade Deal
- An AK-47 in Every House? And There's Still a lot ...
- Hey Barack, Dunk on Them!
- Siegelman on 60 Minutes
- This Campaign Is Getting to People
- How Will History View Bush?
- Media Prepares to get Their Petraeus Love On
- The Clintons Are Rich
- McCain's Medical Records are a Trap
- Over the Hills and Far Away
- That Can't be Right
- Bush--Privatize It, Don't Criticize Me
- Did I mention We're going to Attack Iran?
- Joe Lieberman Sets Up Shock and Awe in Iran
- What if King had Lived?
- 40 Years Ago...
- Obama on Stem Cells
- Go Ahead and Start the Revolution Without Him
- Randi Rhodes Caught Name Calling
- From Rocky to Adrian
- Anything for the Narrative--Clinton's Watergate Be...
- When This Doesn't Work, Try "Justice League of Ame...
- Yahoo Reaches out to Chinese Dissidents
- Richard Mellon Scaife--"Hillary, reassessed"
- Bill Maher Puts Reverend Wright in Perspective
- Is it Racist of Me...
- ▼ April (88)
- ► 2007 (995)