Hans von Spakovsky pulled his ill fated nomination to the FEC. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't even worry about it. Bottom line, this guy's one of the guys trying to screw you. He lost a bid for more power.
Now they have to find someone else willing to screw you by keeping certain people they don't want voting away from the ballot box.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Judge Fired in Khadr Case
- Are We In The Same Country?
- Contract On America
- Wasserman Schultz Says Rove Has No Executive Privi...
- McClellan--Bush Ordered Outing of Valerie Plame
- McCain's Getting Really Annoying
- Canada Ain't Far Enough - Is Antarctica?
- Murdoch Thinks Obama Has This
- We're Not Gonna Protest
- Crist Sex Tape?
- McClellan Rips His Old Buddies
- TYT on When Mac Met Ellen
- Congress to Investigate Propaganda Charge
- Memorial Mile 2008, Gainesville, Florida
- Obama Plans Windfall Tax
- Barack Obama Circa 2003
- Laundering Support--The Rapid Demise of the Evange...
- Email This Post to 10 People...
- Get Your Poll Fix
- Marc Maron to Do Another Guest Run at AAR
- The History of "Masters of War"
- Bob Barr Will Hurt McCain
- Protesters are Terrorists Now
- Obama Clarifies His Stance on Hamas, Again
- Gordon Brown Going Down
- Know Your Ayatollahs
- Tell Me Something I Don't Know
- Tucker Carlson '08--Change That Can Beat You Up in...
- It Might Be Over Soon
- Words of Advice from and for Lionel
- Depends on What Your Definition of Vice President ...
- Hagel Warns Bush Against Iran Attack
- Kasparov Interrupted By "UFO"
- Waxman Snaps
- Pay Them no Mind
- Did Obama Benefit from Decemberist Uprising?
- Source -- "Bush Intends To Attack Iran"
- Quite a Turnout
- McCain Takes Waffling to New Levels
- So Much for the Nation-State
- You Could Sell That Debate on Pay Per View
- Rove Drops Some Zingers for the NRA
- Hans von Spakovsky Walks
- Chris Matthews Gloats About Destroying Kevin James...
- Conyers May Have Rove Arrested
- While We're on the Subject
- McCain's Driving the Swiftboats
- McCain Was For Talking to Hamas Before He Was Agai...
- Biden on Bush's 'Bullshit'--"He's the Guy Who's We...
- Now McCain Wants to Win War 90 Years Early
- Poll Shows Partisan Divide on Climate Crisis
- Let's Do the Unity Ticket Thing
- Here We Go
- Feith's Pathetic Justifications Tour '08 Hits The ...
- "Check, please!"
- You Might Be Younger Than John McCain if...
- Everybody Wants to Debate Barack Obama
- Barr's Running
- O'Reilly Offers Co-Workers Candy
- Time Asks "Is It Time to Invade Burma"
- Obama's Broad Coalition Will Bring Victory in Nove...
- Edwards Is Working on It
- The Old Conversation About Race
- Government Wants Cuts in Mad Cow Testing
- How Do These Oil Companies Make Any Money?
- Edwards Was With Us All Along
- Cindy McCain to Release her Tax Returns on the 4th...
- Obama Has His Bearings
- Signs of Hope for Air America?
- Scarborough Wants Blood in Denver
- Toni Morrison on Bill Clinton
- There Was No Florida Primary
- Matthews Buys a Clue?
- Kurds Threaten Suicide Attacks Against Americans
- Chris Rock's Neighborhood
- Gay Iranian Speaks Out
- It's Called a Disclaimer, Look into it
- California Breaks Ground on Stem Cell Era
- Russert Says it's Over
- Circumvent the Media
- Help Pearl Jam Support Novick
- Pastor Hagee's Greatest Hits
- No, She said "Communists" not "Economists"
- Now That's a Uniter Right There
- "More Craven than I could Possibly Imagine"
- DC Madam Told Alex Jones She Would Not Commit Suic...
- Maybe Democrats Should Go On Fox
- The Nexus of Axe Body Spray and Politics
- Groucho Goes to War on False Pretenses
- Thanks for Clearing That Up
- Phrase "Criminal Element" Emerges
- You First
- "For What Purpose Does the Gentleman from Ohio Ris...
- The Writing on the Wall?
- A Long Time Ago, In a Campaign Far Far Away
- A Couple Reasons for Optimism
- McCain's Guilt By Association
- What More of the Same Looks Like
- All Of The Sudden...
- ▼ May (99)
- ► 2007 (995)