Here's the backstory on my relationship with the folks at Axe Body Spray, and my recent attempt to "throw game at a hot girl." I made a wisecrack about Obama gaining with women because of the "Axe Effect" in this article:Gallup: Obama Gaining With Women. Apparently, an executive at their PR firm saw it, and she sent me an email with this hilarious picture. I got the email while I was doing the Super Tuesday Democratic Live Thread, so I mentioned it there, and they sent me a bunch of free stuff, including an Axe lanyard that I used for my press credentials in Philly.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Judge Fired in Khadr Case
- Are We In The Same Country?
- Contract On America
- Wasserman Schultz Says Rove Has No Executive Privi...
- McClellan--Bush Ordered Outing of Valerie Plame
- McCain's Getting Really Annoying
- Canada Ain't Far Enough - Is Antarctica?
- Murdoch Thinks Obama Has This
- We're Not Gonna Protest
- Crist Sex Tape?
- McClellan Rips His Old Buddies
- TYT on When Mac Met Ellen
- Congress to Investigate Propaganda Charge
- Memorial Mile 2008, Gainesville, Florida
- Obama Plans Windfall Tax
- Barack Obama Circa 2003
- Laundering Support--The Rapid Demise of the Evange...
- Email This Post to 10 People...
- Get Your Poll Fix
- Marc Maron to Do Another Guest Run at AAR
- The History of "Masters of War"
- Bob Barr Will Hurt McCain
- Protesters are Terrorists Now
- Obama Clarifies His Stance on Hamas, Again
- Gordon Brown Going Down
- Know Your Ayatollahs
- Tell Me Something I Don't Know
- Tucker Carlson '08--Change That Can Beat You Up in...
- It Might Be Over Soon
- Words of Advice from and for Lionel
- Depends on What Your Definition of Vice President ...
- Hagel Warns Bush Against Iran Attack
- Kasparov Interrupted By "UFO"
- Waxman Snaps
- Pay Them no Mind
- Did Obama Benefit from Decemberist Uprising?
- Source -- "Bush Intends To Attack Iran"
- Quite a Turnout
- McCain Takes Waffling to New Levels
- So Much for the Nation-State
- You Could Sell That Debate on Pay Per View
- Rove Drops Some Zingers for the NRA
- Hans von Spakovsky Walks
- Chris Matthews Gloats About Destroying Kevin James...
- Conyers May Have Rove Arrested
- While We're on the Subject
- McCain's Driving the Swiftboats
- McCain Was For Talking to Hamas Before He Was Agai...
- Biden on Bush's 'Bullshit'--"He's the Guy Who's We...
- Now McCain Wants to Win War 90 Years Early
- Poll Shows Partisan Divide on Climate Crisis
- Let's Do the Unity Ticket Thing
- Here We Go
- Feith's Pathetic Justifications Tour '08 Hits The ...
- "Check, please!"
- You Might Be Younger Than John McCain if...
- Everybody Wants to Debate Barack Obama
- Barr's Running
- O'Reilly Offers Co-Workers Candy
- Time Asks "Is It Time to Invade Burma"
- Obama's Broad Coalition Will Bring Victory in Nove...
- Edwards Is Working on It
- The Old Conversation About Race
- Government Wants Cuts in Mad Cow Testing
- How Do These Oil Companies Make Any Money?
- Edwards Was With Us All Along
- Cindy McCain to Release her Tax Returns on the 4th...
- Obama Has His Bearings
- Signs of Hope for Air America?
- Scarborough Wants Blood in Denver
- Toni Morrison on Bill Clinton
- There Was No Florida Primary
- Matthews Buys a Clue?
- Kurds Threaten Suicide Attacks Against Americans
- Chris Rock's Neighborhood
- Gay Iranian Speaks Out
- It's Called a Disclaimer, Look into it
- California Breaks Ground on Stem Cell Era
- Russert Says it's Over
- Circumvent the Media
- Help Pearl Jam Support Novick
- Pastor Hagee's Greatest Hits
- No, She said "Communists" not "Economists"
- Now That's a Uniter Right There
- "More Craven than I could Possibly Imagine"
- DC Madam Told Alex Jones She Would Not Commit Suic...
- Maybe Democrats Should Go On Fox
- The Nexus of Axe Body Spray and Politics
- Groucho Goes to War on False Pretenses
- Thanks for Clearing That Up
- Phrase "Criminal Element" Emerges
- You First
- "For What Purpose Does the Gentleman from Ohio Ris...
- The Writing on the Wall?
- A Long Time Ago, In a Campaign Far Far Away
- A Couple Reasons for Optimism
- McCain's Guilt By Association
- What More of the Same Looks Like
- All Of The Sudden...
- ▼ May (99)
- ► 2007 (995)