I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

There Was No Florida Primary

by Jay Allbritton
MadFloridian at DU takes on more of the bogus Clinton camp spin about the poor disenfranchised voters of Florida.

Let me tell you people something. I'm one of those disenfranchised voters. I would like to take you through my thought process on election day in Florida.
Hey, it's election day in Florida. I'm not gonna go vote because the candidates all agreed that this crap doesn't count. I'm not going to legitimate this process.
That's it. I didn't jump up and down. I didn't swear off Democracy. I was pissed that the state Democrats got rooked by the state Republicans. I must say that I'm in shock at what a low-down creep Charlie Crist is to dangle a paper trail for Florida in exchange for state Democrats screwing the entire party by moving the primary up in defiance of the rules. He pulled on our heart-strings, because Florida's brand of defective democracy allowed George W. Bush into the White House in the first place. Believe me, I feel guilty as hell about that and I can't wait for the day I can leave this banana republic behind.

For Senator Clinton to hitch whatever flagging, delusional hopes to legitimizing that travesty of a primary shows just how desperate her campaign has become.

The 2000 election in Florida keeps screwing us.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger