I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, June 06, 2008

The Fist Bump is Making a Comeback

by Jay Allbritton
CNN takes a far too intimate look at the Obamas' fist bump and the overall cultural impact and relevence of the fist bump. I shit you not (h/t Pensito).



As a staunch advocate of the fist bump, I must say I am glad to see the Obamas have their fun together, and I like the modified Fonzie Michelle appended to the end of the procedure. Who would have thought... a married couple that likes one another. I guess when that Whitey tape surfaces and Barack has to reject, renounce, denounce and divorce Michelle, it'll be tough for him, but hey, anything to fulfill his duty as the anti-Christ and prepare the way for the reign of the beast.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger