Monkey Muck: While the press and right wing try to tear our candidate apart based on campaign finance, Dr. Monkey reminds us of the big picture. 4 more dead soldiers today.
Les Enragés.Org: SadButTrue reiterates George Carlin's legacy. In the comments The Unruly Mob gives Carlin a fabulous unruly send off. Other Carlin tributes: Frogette, Jonathan Schwarz, Doug, and Bats.
Blue Gal: BG assuages some of the fears about Barack Obama. Like, "Can we still call it the White House, nyuk, nyuk!~"
Driftglass: Drifty drifts into a better parallel universe where Senators Clinton and Obama unite to filibuster FISA, complete with a brilliant West Wing reference. Back here in this reality, I am begging Harry Reid to kill this damn FISA compromise by putting it in his pocket and never bringing to a vote. I would almost forgive him for being a terrible Majority Leader if he did. Almost.
Pensito Review: How could we help drop oil prices by 25 to 50 percent overnight? Close the Enron Loophole.
Pandagon: Karl Rove has an interesting characterization of Barack Obama. By the way something, Pandagonians, the new site looks phenomenal.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Slow Burn of the USA Purge Continues
- The Greatest of All Time At Saying Nothing
- Joe Lieberman Lobs Politics of Fear at His Old Par...
- Out of Office Memo
- Applying Into A Black Hole
- We're Toast
- Let's Have the Election Today!
- Lightning Round--Refocusing Priorities, Carlin, FI...
- McCain on Internet Fund Raising in '04--'That's Wh...
- Comedy is Hard
- The Swiftboating of Immanuel Kant
- NPR's On The Media Visits China
- Goodbye, George Carlin
- Neocons Spinning the Past and the Future
- The Countdown
- Obama Will Fight Telecom Immunity... (Well...)
- Damn Right He Opted Out
- Nelson Mandela, Who is Still Alive, Is On Our Terr...
- Action Alert! 4th Amendment About To Be Shredded!
- The Drill Shill--Crist Was Against It, Jeb Begged ...
- Tyrannical Attitudes Hurt National Security
- Obama--"Let's Talk About 9/11"
- Lara Logan Talks About Iraq on TDS
- When Mark Dice Met Michael Reagan
- Global Blogging Arrests Triple
- Year of the Tornado
- Gore Endorses Obama
- For Russert--"Thunder Road"
- Impact of Clinton-turned-McCain Supporters Overblo...
- McCain's Thesis Explains Why We Lost in Vietnam
- Bush Wants to Nail Bin Laden
- Representative Accuses Oil Industry of Price Infla...
- Impeachment is Not Going To Happen, But...
- Obama Launches Site to Fight the Smears
- Letterman Unleashes Hell
- Habeas Makes a Comeback
- Preparing for the Robot Army
- Obama is a Muslim Smear Attempt #126,735
- Racists for Obama
- McCain Would Work With Cheney
- Drudge Thrives Because the Media Sucks
- Forget it, He's Rolling
- Scarlett Johansson is Obama's Buddy
- Impeachment A Lot to Me
- Can't Go to the Pearl Jam Show
- The 5 Most Liberal U.S. Senators
- Simple Answer--Al Gore
- IST Sports: Dolphins Hire Fleischer, Laura Bush Ge...
- Kucinich Introduces Articles of Impeachment
- What's a Radio?
- Nutpicking McCain's Blog
- Clarke Suggest Shunning Iraq Invasion Liars
- Maher Takes on Religion in New Film
- McCain's Phony Reformer Cred Fracturing
- So Desperate
- Initial Reaction to Hillary Clinton's Consession S...
- A Look Back at the Beginning of it All
- C-SPAN Viewers Vent on Republican Rep
- No Need for Comedy--We're the Joke
- The Fist Bump is Making a Comeback
- Dean Staying, Lobbyists Leaving
- Obama Digs The Wire
- After the Black Gold Rush
- Air America, Dead to Me Again
- Last Night's Obama Speech
- No Turning Back, Democrats
- The Real Cost of the Lewinsky Affair
- Judge Rules For Stein
- The Obama Belt
- Lightning Round - Iraq, Gay Marriage, Blog Comment...
- ▼ June (71)
- ► 2007 (995)