I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Maddow Coming to the TV Machine?

by Jay Allbritton
The New York Times talked to Rachel Maddow and some MSNBC executive types about her future in TV news. I like Maddow a lot and I can't wait to see her on a show that she can drive the way she wants. Unfortunately I do not trust MSNBC to leave her alone to do the job.

Her recent run of eight nights guest hosting Countdown revealed that Maddow has the chops to seamlessly do the job of a TV news anchor. Unfortunately it also revealed that even on a very good show like Countdown, Maddow is a watered down version of her radio persona.

Here's a clip of Maddow doing a recurring segment on Countdown called Bushed!, which is kind of like a weather report for bad government. All the crap you can unwrap, all the slime all the time, and all in under three minutes.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger