From the script I’ve read, I can’t really believe that. I hear the pretzel choke makes the movie.Like any Oliver Stone movie, this could suck hard or it could be excellent. The reason for that is Stone has big ideas and he doesn't make cautious movies. There's also no doubt that the right wing will direct a lot of fire at him and his cast for doing this.
It’s funny, but it’s pathetic and sad, too. You’re laughing but cringing. It’s like Tarantino—like watching a W. version of Pulp Fiction.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Monday, August 25, 2008
by Jay Allbritton
Actor Josh Brolin talked to New York magazine about his upcoming turn as George W. Bush in Oliver Stone's W.
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Campaigns Brace for Gustav
- I Still Can't Believe It
- Neil Young - Oh Lonesome Me
- Pat Buchanan -- "The Greatest Convention Speech"
- Palin: Big Mistake
- Coffee is for Closers
- John Kerry, Bill Clinton Deliver at DNC
- Support the Treasury--Wrap Your Gifts in Cash!
- Afghanistan Wants New Arrangement
- I'm a Machine
- Reporting on the DNC--From In Front of my TV
- Jesse Jackson Jr. At the DNC
- Authoritarianism Is A One Way Street
- Michelle Obama at the DNC
- Brolin Talks Pretzel Scene
- Fear Not Geeks, Biden is Not Coming For You
- Journalists Kidnapped in Somalia
- Ohio, Again
- Denver Police Apprehend 3 in Obama Assasination Pl...
- Obama's to-do List
- Of Course She Wasn't Vetted
- ABC News on Biden's Biography
- Associated (With McCain) Press
- It's ON
- The Iraq News--Timetable Agreement Reached, al-Sad...
- More Dubious Oil Related Statistics
- Conversion Experience
- Counting McCain's Houses With The Count
- The War on Evil is Stupid
- McCain Hearts Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld
- Not Buying It
- Conyers Sends Letters of Inquiry to Libby
- Is There a Draft in Here?
- Oceans' Dead Zones Growing
- Rumble, Young Man, Rumble
- Bush Administration Swiftboats Gilligan
- Rep. Tubbs Jones Dies
- Lightning Round--Joe's a Prick, Fear President Joe...
- More Stimulus Coming
- Maddow In, Abrams Out at MSNBC
- Google "Colony Collapse Disorder"
- A True Blogger Finds Her Calling
- Not a Good Time For Musharraf to Go
- Campaign Now Officially Groundhog's Day
- Six Words
- Denise and I on BlogTalkRadio
- Video of the Week
- Yo Tommy, Ship Me One of Them Kirbys!
- Warp Drives Could Work
- Just a Few Members from Meeting Our Goal
- For Siegelman, We Roll Out the Hits
- Norway Knights Three Truly Badass Penguins
- You Hear That Christians? NOT the Antichrist!
- Future of the Internet Update
- War On Ourselves
- Kerry Smear Artist Crushed By Obama Campaign
- Mukasey Pulls Ball Away, Conyers Goes Flying
- Rage To Rock Denver During Convention
- McCain Continues to Lie About Obama's Tax Cuts
- No More VP Predictions
- There's Going to be Other Wars My Friends
- Did You Hear the One About Rev. Wright's Book?
- Ron Suskind Visits the Daily Show
- Pravda Regains Propaganda Championship
- They Knew. Sure, We Knew They Knew. But Still, T...
- Marshall Law in Arkansas
- Barr Explains To CNN That We Have More Than Just T...
- The Worst of the Keating Five
- MIT Touts Solar Advancement
- Edwards Affair Could Have Been National Nightmare
- Oil Bubble Popped?
- Robot Hordes Vanquished!
- Dem Convention Update
- Eroding Soul
- The Enemy Within
- ▼ August (75)
- ► 2007 (995)