I am back from the frontlines of the robot incursion into Antarctica. Like most things--and for good reason--I blamed Dick Cheney for the appearance of the robot hordes, but I can now report that the robots were sent by a telecom company--Verizon. Unless Cheney and Verizon were somehow working together... But what, I ask you, what could possibly indicate that the Bush Administration and the telecoms are working together?
Verizon, and their incompetent robots have been vanquished and Ice Station Tango is once again fully operational. I would like to thank my good friends Unconventional Conventionist and SadButTrue for holding down the fort while the penguins and I picked off droid scum one by one in our Antarctic rover.
So, what did I miss? Looking back over the logs generated by the ISTCC's deep blogosphere nonsense probe, I see that even more nonsense than usual has transpired this week.
When I read about the death of the anthrax killer, my first reaction was, "So who's the Vice President now?"
Then I read some more, and it looks more and more like Bruce Ivins is the perfect patsy for a much bigger conspiracy.
Keith Olbermann has his teeth deep into this obvious cover-up.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, August 08, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Campaigns Brace for Gustav
- I Still Can't Believe It
- Neil Young - Oh Lonesome Me
- Pat Buchanan -- "The Greatest Convention Speech"
- Palin: Big Mistake
- Coffee is for Closers
- John Kerry, Bill Clinton Deliver at DNC
- Support the Treasury--Wrap Your Gifts in Cash!
- Afghanistan Wants New Arrangement
- I'm a Machine
- Reporting on the DNC--From In Front of my TV
- Jesse Jackson Jr. At the DNC
- Authoritarianism Is A One Way Street
- Michelle Obama at the DNC
- Brolin Talks Pretzel Scene
- Fear Not Geeks, Biden is Not Coming For You
- Journalists Kidnapped in Somalia
- Ohio, Again
- Denver Police Apprehend 3 in Obama Assasination Pl...
- Obama's to-do List
- Of Course She Wasn't Vetted
- ABC News on Biden's Biography
- Associated (With McCain) Press
- It's ON
- The Iraq News--Timetable Agreement Reached, al-Sad...
- More Dubious Oil Related Statistics
- Conversion Experience
- Counting McCain's Houses With The Count
- The War on Evil is Stupid
- McCain Hearts Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld
- Not Buying It
- Conyers Sends Letters of Inquiry to Libby
- Is There a Draft in Here?
- Oceans' Dead Zones Growing
- Rumble, Young Man, Rumble
- Bush Administration Swiftboats Gilligan
- Rep. Tubbs Jones Dies
- Lightning Round--Joe's a Prick, Fear President Joe...
- More Stimulus Coming
- Maddow In, Abrams Out at MSNBC
- Google "Colony Collapse Disorder"
- A True Blogger Finds Her Calling
- Not a Good Time For Musharraf to Go
- Campaign Now Officially Groundhog's Day
- Six Words
- Denise and I on BlogTalkRadio
- Video of the Week
- Yo Tommy, Ship Me One of Them Kirbys!
- Warp Drives Could Work
- Just a Few Members from Meeting Our Goal
- For Siegelman, We Roll Out the Hits
- Norway Knights Three Truly Badass Penguins
- You Hear That Christians? NOT the Antichrist!
- Future of the Internet Update
- War On Ourselves
- Kerry Smear Artist Crushed By Obama Campaign
- Mukasey Pulls Ball Away, Conyers Goes Flying
- Rage To Rock Denver During Convention
- McCain Continues to Lie About Obama's Tax Cuts
- No More VP Predictions
- There's Going to be Other Wars My Friends
- Did You Hear the One About Rev. Wright's Book?
- Ron Suskind Visits the Daily Show
- Pravda Regains Propaganda Championship
- They Knew. Sure, We Knew They Knew. But Still, T...
- Marshall Law in Arkansas
- Barr Explains To CNN That We Have More Than Just T...
- The Worst of the Keating Five
- MIT Touts Solar Advancement
- Edwards Affair Could Have Been National Nightmare
- Oil Bubble Popped?
- Robot Hordes Vanquished!
- Dem Convention Update
- Eroding Soul
- The Enemy Within
- ▼ August (75)
- ► 2007 (995)