Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
by Jay Allbritton
President Bush signed an executive order that will allow the next President-elect to take over the presidency on January 20th.
So I guess Obama or McCain will act as some kind of a figurehead when the dictatorship goes into effect. Bush will let us know when the time is right, I'm sure.
I am kidding.
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Pearl Jam - Masters Of War
- Where, Oh Where, Has Joe the Plumber Gone
- Rachel Maddow Inteviews Barack Obama
- Rick Sanchez Won't Let McCain Aide Imply... Somet...
- Palin's Not Taking This Crap For Nothing
- What is This Alabama You Speak Of
- Campbell Brown Calls Out "Ridiculously Misleading"...
- A New Virus, Eh?
- You Might Be a Redneck If... You Support Obama
- The Media is Working For Us For Once
- Busy Night For Obama
- The Obamercial
- Write to Marry Blogswarm
- Lightning Round--One Week Left Edition
- Michelle Obama on Leno
- Here's a Really Bad Idea--Bush for Congress
- Palin the Socialist
- McCain is an Anarchist
- Down Goes Cranky Senator
- U.S. Strikes Inside Syria
- The Last Days of the GOP
- Poll Abuse Rampant
- Wassup Now? Change.
- Mopping Up The Ashley Todd Story
- McCain Can Blame Loss on Deregulation... Of His Ca...
- Will Ferrell Endorses Tina Fey
- The Google Trumps Machiavelli
- Old School Reagan
- This Again?
- Never Too Early To Start Running for President
- So You Want to be a Political Analyst?
- Amy Poehler Fills in For Sarah Palin
- "I Award You No Points And May God Have Mercy On Y...
- Here's What Happens If You Don't Vote
- "Destroying the Fabric of Democracy"
- Not Enough Katherine Harrises To Steal This One
- John McCain--Comedy Gold
- So What'd I Miss?
- St. Louis Rallies for Obama
- Be Back Tuesday
- Lightning Round--Third Presidential Debate Reactio...
- Ahmadinejad's Influence Limited
- Wasilla 99654 Season Finale Set for Nov. 4th
- Taibbi--Rove Makes Election Referendum On Democrac...
- Can 'The Great Schlep' Deliver Florida?
- Bill Maher on Charlie Rose
- Hank, Go Back to Telling Us About Your Daddy
- War, Inc., W., and Grosse Pointe Blank--Writing Th...
- Anchorage Paper: Palin's Spin 'Orwellian'
- Can All The People Who Were Wrong About Economics ...
- Oh, It Can Get A Lot Dirtier
- Probama--The Affirmative Case
- Franken Calls Coleman on Cheap Smear
- Homosexualists Unite! Court Legalizes Gay Marriag...
- Behold, The Shark Messiah
- Bush Wants to Leave?
- Bring it On
- No Way Out
- Tough Room
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Six Degrees of Barack Obama
- Where It All Started
- I Don't Wanna Let Information Into My Skull!
- Lightning Round--Tonight at the Planetarium, It's ...
- Puts It All In To Perspective, Doesn't It?
- Turn Back the Clock
- Something About This Report Bothers Me
- Drawing Fire from the Mothership
- McCain Drops Soap
- Second Presidential Debate Reaction
- "It's Like a Really Bad Disney Movie"
- One Last Outburst Before I Keep It Cool
- Bluegrass Star Endorses Obama in Radio Ad
- While We're On The Subject of Donors...
- Angela Davis on Inside USA
- Obama Releases Keating Economics Documentary
- The Vice President's on the Phone
- Tina Fey Will Not Stop Destroying Sarah Palin
- They'll Say No One Saw it Coming
- Bill O'Reilly and Barney Frank--To The Death
- Obama Ad -- The American Promise
- Folksy, Power Mad... Hmm... Where Have We Seen T...
- Fishman's Here to Pick Up His Check
- The Red Flag of "The White Flag of Surrender"
- McCain's Temper Showing Frequently
- Fuzzy Math in Ohio Poll
- Palin Misquotes Thomas Jefferson
- Okay, Start Drilling
- Homer E-Votes
- ▼ October (89)
- ► 2007 (995)