The McCain campaign has spent the entire duration of the general election trying desperately to claw its way out from under the compelling charge that John McCain represent four more years of Bush-style politics.
So what does this train wreck of a campaign do? They send out Sarah Palin to remind us all of why we dislike George W. Bush. As an Obama supporter, all I can say is thank you. You shouldn't have.
This debate was Christmas in October for Obama supporters who will wake up Friday one major step closer to the prize. The reason for that is Sarah Palin can't pronounce the word Nuclear either and she went ahead and accused those who would end the occupation of Iraq of waving "the white flag of surrender".
The accusation will gain them what exactly? How many times to we have to chase our tail on this one? The jig is up on this war, Governor Palin. The surge has been over for months and yet all we hear about Iraq from the McCain/Palin campaign is how great that surge was. All sides, except the McCain campaign are resigned to a timetable and she wants to put a fresh slab of red meat on the table now?
Mitt Romney could have done better.
Shit, Fred Thompson could have done better.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Friday, October 03, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- Pearl Jam - Masters Of War
- Where, Oh Where, Has Joe the Plumber Gone
- Rachel Maddow Inteviews Barack Obama
- Rick Sanchez Won't Let McCain Aide Imply... Somet...
- Palin's Not Taking This Crap For Nothing
- What is This Alabama You Speak Of
- Campbell Brown Calls Out "Ridiculously Misleading"...
- A New Virus, Eh?
- You Might Be a Redneck If... You Support Obama
- The Media is Working For Us For Once
- Busy Night For Obama
- The Obamercial
- Write to Marry Blogswarm
- Lightning Round--One Week Left Edition
- Michelle Obama on Leno
- Here's a Really Bad Idea--Bush for Congress
- Palin the Socialist
- McCain is an Anarchist
- Down Goes Cranky Senator
- U.S. Strikes Inside Syria
- The Last Days of the GOP
- Poll Abuse Rampant
- Wassup Now? Change.
- Mopping Up The Ashley Todd Story
- McCain Can Blame Loss on Deregulation... Of His Ca...
- Will Ferrell Endorses Tina Fey
- The Google Trumps Machiavelli
- Old School Reagan
- This Again?
- Never Too Early To Start Running for President
- So You Want to be a Political Analyst?
- Amy Poehler Fills in For Sarah Palin
- "I Award You No Points And May God Have Mercy On Y...
- Here's What Happens If You Don't Vote
- "Destroying the Fabric of Democracy"
- Not Enough Katherine Harrises To Steal This One
- John McCain--Comedy Gold
- So What'd I Miss?
- St. Louis Rallies for Obama
- Be Back Tuesday
- Lightning Round--Third Presidential Debate Reactio...
- Ahmadinejad's Influence Limited
- Wasilla 99654 Season Finale Set for Nov. 4th
- Taibbi--Rove Makes Election Referendum On Democrac...
- Can 'The Great Schlep' Deliver Florida?
- Bill Maher on Charlie Rose
- Hank, Go Back to Telling Us About Your Daddy
- War, Inc., W., and Grosse Pointe Blank--Writing Th...
- Anchorage Paper: Palin's Spin 'Orwellian'
- Can All The People Who Were Wrong About Economics ...
- Oh, It Can Get A Lot Dirtier
- Probama--The Affirmative Case
- Franken Calls Coleman on Cheap Smear
- Homosexualists Unite! Court Legalizes Gay Marriag...
- Behold, The Shark Messiah
- Bush Wants to Leave?
- Bring it On
- No Way Out
- Tough Room
- To Infinity and Beyond
- Six Degrees of Barack Obama
- Where It All Started
- I Don't Wanna Let Information Into My Skull!
- Lightning Round--Tonight at the Planetarium, It's ...
- Puts It All In To Perspective, Doesn't It?
- Turn Back the Clock
- Something About This Report Bothers Me
- Drawing Fire from the Mothership
- McCain Drops Soap
- Second Presidential Debate Reaction
- "It's Like a Really Bad Disney Movie"
- One Last Outburst Before I Keep It Cool
- Bluegrass Star Endorses Obama in Radio Ad
- While We're On The Subject of Donors...
- Angela Davis on Inside USA
- Obama Releases Keating Economics Documentary
- The Vice President's on the Phone
- Tina Fey Will Not Stop Destroying Sarah Palin
- They'll Say No One Saw it Coming
- Bill O'Reilly and Barney Frank--To The Death
- Obama Ad -- The American Promise
- Folksy, Power Mad... Hmm... Where Have We Seen T...
- Fishman's Here to Pick Up His Check
- The Red Flag of "The White Flag of Surrender"
- McCain's Temper Showing Frequently
- Fuzzy Math in Ohio Poll
- Palin Misquotes Thomas Jefferson
- Okay, Start Drilling
- Homer E-Votes
- ▼ October (89)
- ► 2007 (995)