Watch as this stuffed suit tries to switch on the fly from coma-inducing Blagojevic-mongering to an attempt to wrangle an "FDR extended the great deprssion"-meme bomb past Ginsu-sharp David Sirota. Actually Monica Crawley serves it up. Host-boy dropped in a pathetic, reinforcing "It did." Sirota deftly dunks them both leading to a quick exit to commercial.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- One Percent, Eh?
- The New Forgotten War
- This Calls For a Readin' Challenge!
- Ice Station Radio - Cheney Confession Tour Edition...
- From the Irony Department...
- Naomi Wolf at Bluestockings Bookstore
- David Sirota Slices and Dices Lame Anti-FDR Meme
- Job Search Insanity Setting In
- My Suggestion to MSNBC
- Winning Hearts and Minds
- Now Where's My "Duh!" File?
- Maddow Corrects Self, Wins Even More Respect
- Lightning Roung -- Christmas Staycation Edition
- Have You Seen This Man?
- Sarah Palin Airs Her Festivus Grievances
- Birth of a Conspiracy Theory
- More Slaves Now Than Ever
- Ice Station Radio -- 2008 Going Out Of Business Sa...
- Keep On Blogging in The Free World...
- Gonzo Goes on Fox To Set Record Crooked
- Bush Admits YouTube Would Have Been A Problem
- Teacher Fired For Blowing Lid Off Christmas Cover ...
- Cheney Confessed on Purpose
- Man, They'll Let Anyone Pray At This Inauguration
- Hall and Oates Play Colmes Out
- Shuster Talks to Thom Hartman About GOP Union Bust...
- Getting The Band Back Together
- Cheney Wouldn't Have Needed to Duck Shoe Attack
- I Got This Thing and It's Golden
- Bush's Ducking Under Fire Not Lame At All
- Ice Station Radio - I Do Not Heart Huckabee Editio...
- John Edwards Out Polls President Bush In Fox Poll
- Always Room for Jello Biafra's Open Letter to Bara...
- That Global Climate Problem... It's Still There
- Make Room For Blagojevich, Pardon Ryan
- John Ashcroft Is All About Gitmo
- "They Stole Our Domain Name!"
- If This Is The Last Straw, Then You Have a lot of ...
- Rescued From the Memory Hole
- Governors Filling Senate Vacancies Is a Bad Idea
- I'll Take That As a "No"
- It Doesn't Matter If Obama is Liberal or Centrist
- Deleted Scenes from the McCain Campaign
- Bill Moyers Talks to Senator Russ Feingold
- Ice Station Radio -- Resetting the Franchise
- Lightning Round--No Justice, No Medal of Peace Edi...
- Bob Saget For Senate
- Prop 8: The Musical
- Does Obama Have McCain By the Balls?
- Climate Change Melts Man!
- Still In The Tank
- Bring It On
- He's out there. Lurking...
- ▼ December (53)
- ► 2007 (995)