I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Job Search Insanity Setting In

by Jay Allbritton
Looking for a job is bad enough in these troubling economic times, but coming across lines like this in job postings is enough to make me stab myself in the eye with my mouse.
...PhD required and strongly preferred.
Required and strongly preferred!?

Well, good news, job poster, your requirement ensures your preference will be met. Happy days are here again.

Of course, I'm not going to link to this posting because I actually applied to it, despite my lack of Ph.D.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger