The networks think that the occupation of Iraq is over. All three networks have pulled their full-time correspondents in Iraq. Yet former NBC correspondent Mike Boettcher's and his son Carlos report independently from Iraq at No Ignoring. A website.
BarbinMD on DailyKos writes [sarcastically], "After all, our troops are only being killed at a rate of about a half a person a day, so it's time for the networks to pack their bags, because Iraq is 'swapping places' with Afghanistan as the forgotten war."
By the way something, just to make the story more irritating, the usual suspects are using the network pullout as proof that we're just about to win.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
- ► 2010 (220)
- ► 2009 (423)
- One Percent, Eh?
- The New Forgotten War
- This Calls For a Readin' Challenge!
- Ice Station Radio - Cheney Confession Tour Edition...
- From the Irony Department...
- Naomi Wolf at Bluestockings Bookstore
- David Sirota Slices and Dices Lame Anti-FDR Meme
- Job Search Insanity Setting In
- My Suggestion to MSNBC
- Winning Hearts and Minds
- Now Where's My "Duh!" File?
- Maddow Corrects Self, Wins Even More Respect
- Lightning Roung -- Christmas Staycation Edition
- Have You Seen This Man?
- Sarah Palin Airs Her Festivus Grievances
- Birth of a Conspiracy Theory
- More Slaves Now Than Ever
- Ice Station Radio -- 2008 Going Out Of Business Sa...
- Keep On Blogging in The Free World...
- Gonzo Goes on Fox To Set Record Crooked
- Bush Admits YouTube Would Have Been A Problem
- Teacher Fired For Blowing Lid Off Christmas Cover ...
- Cheney Confessed on Purpose
- Man, They'll Let Anyone Pray At This Inauguration
- Hall and Oates Play Colmes Out
- Shuster Talks to Thom Hartman About GOP Union Bust...
- Getting The Band Back Together
- Cheney Wouldn't Have Needed to Duck Shoe Attack
- I Got This Thing and It's Golden
- Bush's Ducking Under Fire Not Lame At All
- Ice Station Radio - I Do Not Heart Huckabee Editio...
- John Edwards Out Polls President Bush In Fox Poll
- Always Room for Jello Biafra's Open Letter to Bara...
- That Global Climate Problem... It's Still There
- Make Room For Blagojevich, Pardon Ryan
- John Ashcroft Is All About Gitmo
- "They Stole Our Domain Name!"
- If This Is The Last Straw, Then You Have a lot of ...
- Rescued From the Memory Hole
- Governors Filling Senate Vacancies Is a Bad Idea
- I'll Take That As a "No"
- It Doesn't Matter If Obama is Liberal or Centrist
- Deleted Scenes from the McCain Campaign
- Bill Moyers Talks to Senator Russ Feingold
- Ice Station Radio -- Resetting the Franchise
- Lightning Round--No Justice, No Medal of Peace Edi...
- Bob Saget For Senate
- Prop 8: The Musical
- Does Obama Have McCain By the Balls?
- Climate Change Melts Man!
- Still In The Tank
- Bring It On
- He's out there. Lurking...
- ▼ December (53)
- ► 2007 (995)