Mr. President-elect, genius move chowing down with the highly inaccurate columnists of the right. Those guys need face time with someone who can straighten them out. Charming them along the way is not a bad idea either. Now, sir, isn't it time to pick up the check for a nice meal with members of the highly accurate left-wing blogosphere, like John Amato, Nate Silver, Josh Marshall and about three hundred other extremely smart, accurate political analysts.
Oh, and by the way something, ours don't just do it right, most of them do it for free.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
by Jay Allbritton
- ► 2010 (220)
- Poppy Gets Sloppy at Forum With Clinton
- Power To Join Administration
- Will Rush Bail Out Clear Channel?
- 'Irreversible' is Bad, Right?
- Blago on Rachel Maddow Show
- Next, No Talking or Smiling
- Iceland's Economic Collapse Brings Down Government...
- Flashback--2008 State of the Black Union
- The Pivot Away From Bipartisanship
- Cheney Wanted Libby Pardoned
- I'm Screaming Howard Dean for the MSNBC Gig
- Beck and Dobson Do Comedy Right
- We Knew It Was Coming
- Don't Look Back in Anger
- When I Say Everybody Got Spied On, I Mean...
- "You Are Like the Buzzing of Flies to Him!"
- They Used to Joke About It
- On Obama's Speech
- On Rick Warren's Invocation
- He's Just One of Those Guys
- Get Hopper to the Chopper
- Bush Is Leaving, The Movement Is Staying
- IST LIST--Top Ten Talkers
- Watch This While I Tidy Up a Bit
- Word[s] On The Street: "Let Us Seek a Better World...
- In All Fairness
- Transition to a New Template
- That's Not How You Do A Press Conference!
- When It All Went Amiss
- Media Neutrality is Garbage
- Now Break Bread With Bloggers, Mr. President-Elect...
- The Cheney Gang's Weak Link
- Crusty Political Cliche Resurfaces
- When Michael Moore Met Sanjay Gupta
- PSA From Wanda Sykes
- Peru Plants a Model For Fighting Global Warming
- DiFi Takes Umbrage
- Remember When President Bush Ran on "Humble Foreig...
- Ice Station Radio - Dayman Edition
- "...the friend of my friend is my...enemy?"
- Lightning Round--Barack Obama in the Comics, The L...
- Maddow on the The Daily Show
- Program Note
- President-elect Obama, Sooper Genius
- Need Something to Do? Go After Reagan
- Howard Dean Did It All for the Love
- Jeb Is Up to Something
- Perhaps I'll Give Buddhism a Try
- Get Out The Vote
- Žižek On Gaza Crisis
- Jeb Not Running, Coleman Not Staying
- Colbert & Colmes
- What Unitary Executive?
- It's Hard to Defend Pirates
- Suit Up, Steny!
- Poppy's Messing With My Mind
- William "the Bloody" Strikes Again
- Party of Whiners
- The New West Wing
- Third Blogiversary
- ▼ January (61)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)