In the wake of the President's masterful performance at his prime time news conference last night, the media really had to wrack their collective little gray brain to come up with criticism, you know, for the sake of balance! So today we have to listen to all the balance monkeys in the LSM ask these two extremely lame questions:
1) Is Obama ruining the economy by talking about how fucked up the economy is?
2) Why's Obama so mean to Joe Biden?
I would say that by making it perfectly clear that he understands how bad the economy is, Obama is actually instilling confidence in the American people. Confidence in the President may not extend consumer confidence, but can you imagine how dazed this county would be if we had woke up today with the realization that the person in the White House still lived in fantasy land?
As for the jab at Biden, it's just shtik, people. Yes, Biden is comically off-message and, yes, it does bother Obama--especially when Biden took a shot at Justice Roberts with Obama cringing right next to Biden--but that doesn't make Biden a dumb-ass any more than Al Gore's notorious stiffness made him a stooge. Gore was a fantastic VP, yet he was the butt of abuse from Bill Clinton throughout his presidency.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
- ► 2010 (220)
- Handicapping the 2032 Presidential Election
- Rising Up, Back On the Street
- Eating a Dandelion
- Insanity Train Leaving The Station
- Obama Sets Iraq Withdrawal Timetable
- While We're At It, Can We Re-Do The Last Eight Yea...
- Pelosi Finds The Table
- Will You Put Him On The Air When He's in Jail?
- President Obama Issues Timetable on Healthcare Ref...
- Steele Could Motivate Moderates to Jump Ship
- Everyone Knows Obama Is a Commie
- Sad Day for Human Rights
- Keep Shrinking That Base
- Would You Drink Something Invented By This Man?
- The Mayor of Lansing Kicks Ass
- Sanchez Strikes Again
- What, No I Can Has Cheeseburger?
- Lightning Round--Non-Stimulus Edition
- Bush Takes Act To Canada
- Tommy Christopher Drinks Salvation!
- Compare 44 with 43
- Republicans Hate America! Example # 6,781,237
- Someone Did a Poll On Investigating the Bush Admin...
- Hearts and Minds
- The Media's Precarious Stretch for Balance
- Really, Kelloggs?
- These Are Not the Jobs You're Looking For
- Stephen Colbert on Rush Limbaugh's GOP
- What Have We Here?
- Don't Let Korn Get Stimulus Money!
- What You Are Hired For Is To Help Us
- I Don't Care If He Gives The State of the Union In...
- "Welcome to Oklahoma..."
- Back Under Construction
- Gone? He's Not Gone! He's Never Gone!
- Scalia Snaps at FAU Undergrad
- Dean On HHS Short List?
- Happy Blogroll Amnesty Day
- Contrary to Popular Opinion
- Thom Hartmann on Countdown
- Who Is This George Soros Of Which You Speak?
- Obama Proposes Modest Defense Cuts
- Was Phelps Caught With Performance Debilitating Dr...
- ▼ February (45)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)