George W. Bush, two days after his inauguration, jacketless in the Oval Office. What a tacky display. I can't wait for Andrew Card to denounce and reject his former boss.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
- ► 2010 (220)
- Handicapping the 2032 Presidential Election
- Rising Up, Back On the Street
- Eating a Dandelion
- Insanity Train Leaving The Station
- Obama Sets Iraq Withdrawal Timetable
- While We're At It, Can We Re-Do The Last Eight Yea...
- Pelosi Finds The Table
- Will You Put Him On The Air When He's in Jail?
- President Obama Issues Timetable on Healthcare Ref...
- Steele Could Motivate Moderates to Jump Ship
- Everyone Knows Obama Is a Commie
- Sad Day for Human Rights
- Keep Shrinking That Base
- Would You Drink Something Invented By This Man?
- The Mayor of Lansing Kicks Ass
- Sanchez Strikes Again
- What, No I Can Has Cheeseburger?
- Lightning Round--Non-Stimulus Edition
- Bush Takes Act To Canada
- Tommy Christopher Drinks Salvation!
- Compare 44 with 43
- Republicans Hate America! Example # 6,781,237
- Someone Did a Poll On Investigating the Bush Admin...
- Hearts and Minds
- The Media's Precarious Stretch for Balance
- Really, Kelloggs?
- These Are Not the Jobs You're Looking For
- Stephen Colbert on Rush Limbaugh's GOP
- What Have We Here?
- Don't Let Korn Get Stimulus Money!
- What You Are Hired For Is To Help Us
- I Don't Care If He Gives The State of the Union In...
- "Welcome to Oklahoma..."
- Back Under Construction
- Gone? He's Not Gone! He's Never Gone!
- Scalia Snaps at FAU Undergrad
- Dean On HHS Short List?
- Happy Blogroll Amnesty Day
- Contrary to Popular Opinion
- Thom Hartmann on Countdown
- Who Is This George Soros Of Which You Speak?
- Obama Proposes Modest Defense Cuts
- Was Phelps Caught With Performance Debilitating Dr...
- ▼ February (45)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)