During the long, cold Bush Administration, we were repeatedly told by the media that former President Clinton was the de facto head of the Democratic Party, except for the times when the party had a nominee for President. After Gore lost, and later, after Kerry lost, the position always reverted to the Democratic Party's most recent president, Bubba.
So doesn't that mean that this guy:
is the head of the party? How could Rush and Steele be overlooking this? It's almost like they don't want Bush to be the head of their party.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
- ► 2010 (220)
- That's Too Real For Me
- Year of the Boomerang
- Webb Introduces Prison Reform Bill, Other Senators...
- That's What She Said
- Letterman Offers Perspective on Obama's Teleprompt...
- What An Act of Congress Can Do
- Lightning Round--Michael Steele Punks America Edit...
- That's The Problem Right There
- Beware The Balance Monkey
- The Real Most Liberal Senator Places Hold On Obama...
- CNBC Hires Howard Dean
- Michelle Bachman Wants to Refresh the Tree of Libe...
- Louie CK on Conan
- Ice Station Radio--This Is The Droid You Are Looki...
- Obama On Leno
- Thank You, Canada!
- Teleprompt This
- The Real Redistributionist-In-Chief
- Richardson Ends Death Penalty in New Mexico
- Obama Reverses Bush, Endorses U.N. Call for Decrim...
- Work On It
- Obama Administration Takes Baby Steps On Drug Poli...
- Go Kill Yourselves
- Carlson, Maddow Weigh in on Cramer v. Stewart
- Mortgage Crisis Fueling West Nile?
- Stewart v. Cramer IV--The Final Chapter
- Wha? I Didn't Do Nothing
- Lightning Round--It's an Alternative Universe, Cha...
- Some People Just Don't Instill Confidence
- Stewart v. Cramer III--The Saga Continues
- Well, Allow Me To Retort
- Don Siegelman On Rachel Maddow
- When Evil Needs PR...
- Pre-Recession Mindset Infects GOP, Media
- My McNuggets Are an Emergency
- We Knew That Already
- Jon Stewart's Rage Waxes Hot
- Godspeed, Don Siegelman
- Just When America Found Out He Had a Show
- Chinese Bloggers Blow Lid Off Media, Government Du...
- A Swing to the Left?
- Just Brainstorming Here, But Do We Need The First ...
- The Case For Marijuana
- The Head of the Republican Party Is...
- Wingnutistan and the Deep End
- Another Memo to Pinky
- Memo to The King of the Dying Party
- PM and Snorting Koch
- ▼ March (48)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)