I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Friday, April 03, 2009

If I Stole Stephen Colbert's Material

by Jay Allbritton
If I had a notice board I would have took Iowa off it last year when they propelled Barack Obama into the position of frontrunner for the Democratic nomination. Today they took it a step further when their Supreme Court ruled that gays and lesbians have the right to marry.

If I had a Dead to Me list, Evan Bayh and Ben Nelson would have made it today. So glad Obama didn't put that assclown Bayh one heartbeat away from the Presidency. I guess this is Bayh's pathetic idea of revenge.

Coming off the Dead to Me list would be former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, but first he has to do the unthinkable and run against Sarah Palin for governor. How awesome would that be?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger