Tim Tebow congratulates President Obama on winning the election. No, wait, I mean, President Obama congratulates Tebow and the Gators for their National Championship.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
- ► 2010 (220)
- The Horror--The Daily Show Exposes Swedish Dystopi...
- The Daily Show Covers Your Government, Not At Work...
- Specter a Symptom of Shrinking GOP
- How Warming Deniers Use Shortened Trend Lines To C...
- Nailed It!
- Mirror Mirror On the Wall, Who's the Snarkiest of ...
- Have a question for Obama?
- "Hospitals Which are so Expensive that it's Cheape...
- Hillary Clinton and Ron Paul Look Back at Election...
- Did DHS Report mean these people?
- The Diabolical Al Gore Strikes Again
- Randi's Coming Back
- Messianic Convergence
- Ron Suskind on Rachel Maddow Show
- Deploy Clinton
- Senate Armed Services Committee Releases Torture R...
- Back From Twitter Land
- Justifying DHS Reports
- Something Complicated Happened and Some of it Is o...
- Texas Isn't Seceding, It's Turning Blue
- Bill Moyers Talks to The Wire's David Simon
- Shoe Throwing School
- More Than Meets the Eye
- The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul
- Don't Call It a Comeback
- Cybersecurity Act of 2009
- Obama Loosens Restrictions on Travel to Cuba
- Where Was The Lunatic Fringe In March 2001?
- Hostage Situation Had Nothing to do With Obama, Bu...
- Live!!! On Stage...
- Glenn Beck's Setting Himself on Fire
- Zinn on Class
- Teabagging Hysteria!
- Americans Losing Patience With Capitalism
- AP's Latest Fail
- Auditioning Outrage
- Political Correctness Run Wild--Obama Institutes P...
- Newt's Bloviation Spree Continues
- The Way of The Gun
- Holy Treaty of Tripoli, Batman
- Feel Free to Read This Post At Work
- The Class War Is Being Televised
- The Kids Really Dig The President
- If I Stole Stephen Colbert's Material
- ¿Puede decir usted "gracias"?
- Best Demon Ever
- The War On Spain Flows Mainly From O'Reilly's Brai...
- Shultz In, Shuster Out As MSNBC Host
- ▼ April (48)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)