I've Moved

Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.

RSS: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
URL: http://jayallbritton.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Five States Team Up to Help Atlantic Ocean

by Jay Allbritton
On Thursday, the Governors of New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia will sign an agreement called the Mid-Atlantic Regional Council on Oceans that is designed to improve the health of the Atlantic Ocean. I couldn't be happier that someone is doing something to protect our messed up oceans, but the fact that we can't get the entire east coast--much less the entire country--on board for this is pretty sad.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

The Station Agent Wrote Some Music with his Friends!

ALLIED RADIO: Secular Music Night

ALLIED RADIO: Dig Until I Bleed



I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.

I support Americans United for Separation of Church and State.





US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003


Add to Google


Subscribe to Ice Station Tango
Subscribe to Ice Station Tango



View My Stats

Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

media is the issue: www.freepress.net



Media Bloggers Association

Powered by Blogger