The media was shocked... SHOCKED I say... to learn that companies are betting on your life. Against you.
Hello, Station Nation. This blog has moved. You can find me here. Please adjust your feeds and blogrolls accordingly.
Saturday, October 03, 2009
- ► 2010 (220)
- I Don't Recall
- Rep. Grayson, Fire At Will
- Lieberman--Crazy Like a Crazy Person
- Good Lord, I Hate That Guy
- Opt Out Version of Public Option In Final Senate B...
- Portugal's Mellow Approach to War on Drugs Shows P...
- Professor Critical of Oil Industry Loses Grant, Of...
- So You Mean They Don't Support Climate Change Legi...
- Calling Out GOP Hypocrisy.
- You Can Do It!
- Robust Public Option Would Reduce Deficit
- Don't Believe the Hype About 2010 Republican Resur...
- Remember That Bush Guy?
- Hey Rush, Can You Run the Projector?
- Connecticut Dems Cut Weak Promo On Mrs. McMahon
- That Kid Stole My Question
- Wexler Departure Perplexing
- The Free Market Solves Immigration "Crisis"
- SoFloRadio is the Future of Honest, Fun Talk Radio...
- Fact Check This
- A Shocking Admission On the Next Rush
- Glenn Beck Loses Sponsor... In the UK
- Thank You For Your Concern in This Matter
- We're Taking it Up a Notch
- Alan Grayson Makes it Look Easy
- Obama Richly Deserving of Peace Prize Just for Bea...
- Here, Have a Gun
- Afghanistan Not Charlie Wilson's War Anymore
- Demonized Word on the Street
- Rep. Gohmert, We Need You to Fill!
- I Like The Change Just Fine, Thanks
- Kristol Compares Obama to Bush Over Handling of Ol...
- These Guys Are Jerks
- Stunt Tasing Has Deadly Ending
- Bush Administration Let Pakistan Spend Anti-Terror...
- Colbert--Send Max Baucus's Huge Pile of Money Your...
- They Bet Your Life
- Is Our Joe Scarborough Learning?
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2008 (917)
- ► 2007 (995)